Noodeang, AKA Natasha; Bangkok webcam operator
        Attached Files

Comment

sex bomb!
          Attached Files

Comment

the BEST

Comment

All the cosmetic surgery (not ref to boobs and srs here) these girls go through is really hurting their looks.

That nose, which I assume cannot be teh nose she was born with, is so straight it gives her a hawkish, bizarre, freakish look.

I wish they would just keep the face work to a minimum. These extended jaws and long noses are making them look more like Michael Jackson than the beauties that they are.

booooo, girl!

Comment

almost all ladyboys go to far in my opinion....leave well enough alone, I say.

Comment

Thanks JD. I think she looks just fine.

Comment

She is beautiful, however I'd have to agree with pistolero and JD on the whole cosmetic thing. Just look at what beautiful Jess did to herself...

Comment

Two words...Michael Jackson
                      brock landers

Comment

I was thinking LaToya, but who knows. Mr. Potato-head?
                        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

If you truly see any resemblence between Natasha and a member of the Jackson family, I think either or both of ya are really wacked in the head.
                          Maybe when you were a kid, you climbed out of your high chair and took a dive head first on to the floor, or your mamma dropped ya while she was holding by your feet and wiping your butt. Ludicrous thoughts such as the above 2 posts are the long term after effects.

Natasha is a goddess of beauty.  

Attached Files

Comment

Not to worry, Brock's the same drone who described Salma as "having a huge gut hanging out" and Ozzie's Mai as being "too mannish"

Just ignore the poor SOB

I do know Pistolero as a guy who - for the most part - has impeccable taste, however

Hey, man, you ever meet this girl in person?

Sure it's not Janet Jackson (instead of her brother) that she resembles?

Comment

I've never met her. Would like to...who wouldn't except Brocky and Post-op lover? The face aside, she is equipped wrong for them She doesn't work the bars though and isn't into being with a lot of different farang. She makes her living from web cam. Her boyfriend last I heard was JD's friend who runs a site that is an affiliate of ATS.
                              That was my avatar Mai btw, that my good buddy Brocky described as "manly" I think Ozzie is using Vicky for his avatar at this time.    

Comment

Working...
                              X