Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 17 2005,20:35)
    Ha ha! Well - since I quit the drinking I don't hang out at the gas station like I used to. Plus my 'ol football buddy died of cancer a few weeks ago, so I don't go out much at all!
    You don't go out a lot and that's your ouput?? Even more amazing, man! How you do that? Do you have a sign on your door that says "We give good looking LB's movie contracts in Hollywood"

Well done anyway!

MK
    PS:... and POL can you pls not even mention the word SRS in connection with this angel in one post!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Sep. 19 2005,22:56)
      MK
      PS:... and POL can you pls not even mention the word SRS in connection with this angel in one post!!!  

Right on Mai-Kee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

solid face and has potential but the body is pure hombre. If a lb has a 100% passable face, then a femboy body is not so much of an issue, especially with clothes on....But, this one needs some work on the nose and at least more hormones if he decides not to get breast augmentation.
        brock landers

Comment

Maybe she would also look better if she would cut off one leg??
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

What about a shave??
            Do not marry a Thai girl.
            Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Jeez guys, you disect these girls like a mortician! Fix the nose, shave this, add breasts, blah, blah. She's gorgeous and sweet! Just love her as she is!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Sep. 21 2005,01:57)
                Jeez guys, you disect these girls like a mortician! Fix the nose, shave this, add breasts, blah, blah. She's gorgeous and sweet! Just love her as she is!
                Truer words were never spoken.        

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Sep. 21 2005,01:57)

Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

well, dont use the term "she" so loosely. This one is all man from the neck down and above the neck is just ok. This is borderline femboy.
                    brock landers

Comment

It's a buyers market - we can afford to be picky. I know I am.

If I was holed up in a bedsit on the Isle of Wight stacking shelves at Tescos for a living then maybe I'd think again. If this website only served up 5 model shoots a month then I'd probably be less demanding and less discerning.

If these were girls in Playboy I'd do the same - "Oh, I don't like this, that or the other - she's to big, tall, fat, freckley!"

Part of the fun of the never ending search for ladyboy talent is finding one better than the last. So if a member of this site posts a rave on a model that I have a different opinion on then I'll voice that view.

To be honest - I don't really care how nice they are when I'm browsing the website. I just want to leap into a box of Kleenex with a fantasy for a while. I'm quite capable of developing my own unreal expectations of how friendly she is, how great in the sack she is and how much she really 'lub me long time', etc.

The reality of course, is probably a lot different than my imagination. But spent tissues can't lie can they!

In real life I don't hang out with ladyboys and the ones that I give the time of day to are the ones I choose to let into my small world. (Right now I can think of just two!)

And another thing... I'll bet a lot of you are like me... if one more tart plonks herself next to me in a bar and touches my knee and asks for a drink I'm very likely to say "Please just FUCK OFF and leave me alone!"

I don't care what their job is - they shouldn't be in the business of deliberately trying to make me despise them - and by their actions many of them do!

Comment

For me SHE is beautifull , her face looks like Sophie Marceau in "la boum" for the one who knows the film.
                        She definitly will be on my todo list next trip

Comment

Sophie Marceau is one of the most beautiful creatures to ever walk this earth. This ladyboy isnt even in the same universe.
                          brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Sep. 19 2005,20:56)
                            I'm a visionary. I'm envisioning a beautiful future. One that involves little fishies.
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Sep. 20 2005,15:51)
                              well, dont use the term "she" so loosely. This one is all man from the neck down and above the neck is just ok. This is borderline femboy.
                              Agreed...sorry others, but brocks got me following his lead.

Comment

What's wrong with so called femboys? I like variety. I'd be more than happy for a night with little Nong, but would also be just as happy for a roll in the hay with Natalie or Talisha. Every category and type, as they seem to be broken down here, have some that I am very attracted to, in a carnal way.        

Comment

Working...
                                X