First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three sisters

Here it is, Part II.
    Attached Files

wow, the one on the right looks like my favorite ladyboy [you know who, Zig]

cute ladyboys but more importantly great photo! you sure you don't wanna work here Zig??

Comment

Despite all the advice everyone gives, I'm a bit smitten with the blond. Like 3 days in a row; a first for me. She is totally adorable, and totally does NOT want money. Did I mention she's totally gorgeous with a stiff medium dick? And, almost thankfully, as my Thai has improved 1000% recently, not a single word of English but her mama calls me to translate sometimes.

Comment

Zig, your posts are driving me absolutely crazy!!!!!!!!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Man, would I like to walk a mile in your shoes (or maybe some other piece of equipment covering your body)?!

Comment

The blonde is smoking hot

Comment

Zig,either you look like Brad Pitt or your filthy rich cause that blonde doesnt look like the type of lb who would go out with a guy unless he has something to offer like looks or cash......I dont think having game or a stellar personality would do it. Either way, you deserve credit for bagging a lb like that.
              brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Aug. 29 2005,09:51)
                Zig,either you look like Brad Pitt or your filthy rich cause that blonde doesnt look like the type of lb who would go out with a guy unless he has something to offer like looks or cash......I dont think having game or a stellar personality would do it.   Either way, you deserve credit for bagging a lb like that.
                Guys..I dunno how long you've been living in the region but I've been around Far East since some 20 years.
                In all of this time I've seen far too many old-ish men (often not that good looking) with young-ish ladies (very often stunning!!) and almost always with half or so the age of the guys.
                Hmmm..I think I dun believe in Santa no more
                As for the stellar personality..look..90% of what asians think and do it doesn't make any sense to us and 90% of what we think and do it doesn't make any sense to them..so, I don't see any reason of talking about personality
                Of course I refer to daily life events..in business we both try to find common grounds.
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 29 2005,22:57)
                  I 2nd that. The other looks nice but the blonde

Comment

where do you meet these nangfa (angels)?

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Aug. 29 2005,10:56)
                      Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 29 2005,22:57)
                      I 2nd that. The other looks nice but the blonde    
                      Sure, but still..... as a duett....and sisters..... man, that's one of the hottest games I can imagine.
                      I'd really want to go into details, Zig. Would you like to come up with some??

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (jtatis @ Aug. 29 2005,23:27)
                        where do you meet these nangfa (angels)?
                        you really thing Ziggy would share??

I know I wouldn't

Comment

So when will we see the blond all natural ?

Comment

Real Nice

Comment

Ziggy,my father is policemen,you will have to tell him who they are and where I can find them

Comment

Working...
                              X