• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan

yummm
    Attached Files

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great location too. Look at that blue water.

Must say Jannie is lovely. She goes great with the water. What better place to enjoy paradise, but with someone like this.
    Love life to its fullest.

Comment

look twice, TSL..... that is some brochure photo with Jan super-imposed on to it

Comment

Still would not mind being with her in a place like this.
        Love life to its fullest.

Comment

me too....looks like Tahiti. or maybe boracay?

Comment

It seems to me like she was photographed in front of a wall poster..or a photomontage??
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Just another example of the lenghts this phoney will go to to promote herself. How much longer will her sorry ass act last? For a long time as long as there are guys who have never spent a fair amount of time with her and still believe in fairy tales.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Aug. 22 2005,09:10)
                Just another example of the lenghts this phoney will go to to promote herself.  How much longer will her sorry ass act last?  For a long time as long as there are guys who have never spent a fair amount of time with her and still believe in fairy tales.
                tell us how you really feel

Comment

very hot

Comment

She's greaaaat. Now, too bad she's in Europe and not the US.
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

EUROPE???? !!!!!!! Where??? tell tell tell Horny Ting Tong Farang ready for action here ! hehehe

Comment

Paris, France

Comment

Deception?
                          I'll have to speak to the powers-that-be! Harrumphhff!!!

Comment

Given a chance for even a free roll in the hay, I would have to politely decline.
                            I do not find her facially attractive at all, and to make matters worse she is a post-op. That more than a few guys have reported bad experiences would be the final straw.  

Comment

how do they get lb visas to come to europe? Daz.

Comment

Working...
                              X