X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaser

As promissed, here is shoot no.1 of 3 LB sisters. The 2 on the couch are twins. I am in love with the blond, totally.

Can not see the pictures.......
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 22 2005,00:00)
      As promissed, here is shoot no.1 of 3 LB sisters. The 2 on the couch are twins. I am in love with the blond, totally.
      i'm in love with the other invisible one.....

where's the pic....

Comment

Second try
        Attached Files

Comment

Fucking sensational!!!! If you can arrange a shooting, I'd pay a bonus fee!!!!!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Sorry but none are sex workers if you can believe it. Hard to believe, but most certainly true, and getting this shoot was not easy. In fact, they refused a lot of my "sexy" clothing requests and some shots. But I don't care. Their beauty comes out all the same.

Comment

wow, "Amazing Thailand" indeed

Comment

Note, they all told me that they were born female. From Day 1 they thought they were a girl. Their mother and father were both accepting and very happy about that. If you meet them, you immediately know it would be absolutely ridiculous for them to be male. They are totally feminine in every single aspect, except for nice sized dicks! The 2 on the pillow are so beautiful, they put most GGs to shame. And fun people too. And they are 23 !!!!!

We sure have a lot to learn in the Americas on accepting different gender types.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 22 2005,02:20)
                  Their mother and father were both accepting and very happy about that.
                  On one way it is normal that parents love their children, but in such a kind and than 3 of their children. Best compliment to the parents and they are really great. Never had read better or more positive words like this here.
                  Acceptation and understanding of a other one´s way of life is one of the highest treasure of humanity. This included a gender change and doesn`t matter if this will be pre- or post-op. Every one should have the chance for the own decsion of kind of life in future.
                  Djai jen jen si !

Comment

The organ does not determine the gender always. I agree that most girls do have penises and it is not something they choose to be another sex. And true, many shemales do put genetic girls to shame.

This is ususual that three siblings were born female and all with penises. More unusual that mom and dad realize that they have three daughters.

Go to www.lynnconway.com and here many stories of parents supporting their children who have gender issues. The one most touching is Johanna from Gemany. Look at the photo of her and her mom toghether. You see instant mother and daughter when you see the picture. Johanna mom is trying real hard to get her daughter the body she should have and letting her go to school as female. The first of its kind in Gemany.
                    Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Wow..and they look smart and fashionable!!!
                      Great pic Ziggy!!!
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

The fashion selection is mine! Thanks. I'll post 1 or 2 more later this week.

Comment

Do that yeah, please! I think to see another side of tgirls is ineteresting.
                          Love life to its fullest.

Comment

The blonde one is definately hot, the other two not necessarily passable but I have also never met them in person so cant really comment.
                            brock landers

Comment

Au contraire! The 2nd one on the pillow (the twin), is totally passable and hot. Other pics will show that. Only the 3rd sister (on stool) is not imho. However, the blond is unbeatable. What's different on these girls too is that they look the exact same with no makeup, whereas many bar girls are a little frightening when the makeup comes off.

Comment

Working...
                              X