X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun in bangkok

Had a 3 some with these 2 lovelies Ming & May!!!!
    Attached Files
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

And boy oh boy did i have fun
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Oct. 23 2005,20:15)
      nice pics....
      I agree Ming is lovely but the other one...this word don't match with...

Comment

The other one make me

Comment

How is ming to hang out with?
          Attitude?
          Do not marry a Thai girl.
          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Oct. 24 2005,01:32)
            Attitude?
            Yeah like did they get into any lesbian action with each other?

Comment

Originally posted by (mlay @ Oct. 24 2005,02:40)
              Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Oct. 23 2005,20:15)
              nice pics....
              I agree Ming is lovely but the other one...this word don't match with...
              Your right sir the word dont match, she kina tagged along.... She earnt her stay though came like a trooooper

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Oct. 24 2005,07:32)
                Attitude?
                Shes cool, no attitude...a little scared of my willy but definate good company....

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Oct. 24 2005,11:31)
                  Originally posted by (Wethair @ Oct. 24 2005,01:32)
                  Attitude?
                  Yeah like did they get into any lesbian action with each other?  
                  They wouldnt suck eachother off but they fondled each other suck tits and shit but spent most of the time fighting over who was gona shuv there knob in my mouth

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Oct. 24 2005,03:32)
                    Attitude?
                    Ming is a sweetheart Wethair........sexy as hell, dresses to impress, loves to receive head and loves to fuck.........

You'll have a great time with her

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Whose knob went in then beefy ? or maybe you suched the two !

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Oct. 24 2005,18:22)
                        Originally posted by (Wethair @ Oct. 24 2005,03:32)
                        Attitude?
                        Ming is a sweetheart Wethair........sexy as hell, dresses to impress, loves to receive head and loves to fuck.........  

You'll have a great time with her

I think I have to see her.

Is she "more expencive" than most LB, I think about longtime?

Is she in Cascade?
                        Do not marry a Thai girl.
                        Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Soi8dave @ Oct. 25 2005,22:56)
                          Whose knob went in then beefy ? or maybe you suched the two !
                          I Sucked both of them lol...

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Oct. 26 2005,01:36)
                            I think I have to see her.

Is she "more expencive" than most LB, I think about longtime?

Is she in Cascade?
                            Ming never even asked for money and it was never discussed..........when I walked her out I just put the usual amount in her hand............

She does like to order room service though..... Which I didn't mind as I kind of feasted myself    

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Oct. 26 2005,04:18)
                              She does like to order room service though..... Which I didn't mind at I kind of feasted myself  
                              Letting them order room service if you€™re in a good hotel can be a worthwhile and rewarding experience. Noon got on the phone with whomever down in the Marriott kitchen at 4 in the morning and up came some of the most amazing Thai dishes!

Here we sat on the bed, and she was feeding me, and I was feeding her and how erotic it became... we ate and got horny again and..... well you know

Comment

Working...
                              X