X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a perfect world....

why are you late today honey, we have been waiting for you!
    Attached Files

JaiDee,
    You don't have any replys because everybody's speechless!!!

Comment

please give us a preview how this continues

Comment

ummmmmm...uhhhhh...what was I gonna say.....ummm...oh yeah...WOW

Comment

Yes, this site site owes May and Natalie a lot. They help put AsianTs on the world wide map. I appreciate what they have done. BUT now, time has passed them by, they are over the hill, they have priced themselves out of the market for most of the smart thinking LB lovers and quite frankly I do not think they measure up looks wise to the present crop of "stunners." If you look back over the past six months AsianTs has presented on its website some LB'S that put May and Natalie to shame. May's skin is way to oiley and she looks too shiney in her photos and videos, as for Natalie she is beginning to pack the pounds on, especially around her belly. Time, fame and the changes to their bodies due to the hormones they take are starting to catch up with them. I am not putting May and Nat down, these are just facts of life. Look at a photo of yourself taken seven or eight years ago, especially if you are a smoker and/or drinker.

Comment

well, these girls are getting older than the "new generation that comes in from the country every day", quoting good friend Natalie now. she is probably 25 or 26 by now; it's very hard to compete with these new kids who are 18 and 19, when she was that age she was pushing out girls that were 25! it's like natural selection..... the younger ones come in and the older ones move on to greener pastures, hopefully with enough cash socked away in the bank; I assure you these 2 won't be hurting.

Nice ladyboys, we have known them since ths site opened and made them popular and in turn they have made us popular as you said, it has been a good trade-off. anyone that knows me knows I have a sense of loyalty to people who treat me well and these 2 always have so they will always have a place on the site; even when new generations like Lisa and Noon and Nong, Kai, Natasha, Candy and other new stars come along.

No more photos in this series, sorry.......... this was just a get together one day in my room with these 2 and I snapped off a couple personal photos for myself [and now you guys].

Comment

So, I think we can refer to Nat and May as having achieved "Supernova status Emeritus." Like you said, they help put you on the map and they remained loyal to you, it is only fair that you do in kind to them.

Comment

Originally posted by
                why are you late today honey, we have been waiting for you!
                Let us assume for a moment that such a wonderful thing were possible

Speculate, please, on the level of financial support and relationship commitment it would likely take to keep both of these lovelies waiting at home for you every day?

Comment

hahaha, good point, Thick....you don't want to know.

But I can assure you it would be much higher than any other 2 ladyboys.

still less than 2 hotties from the west though!

Comment

Originally posted by
                    hahaha, good point, Thick....you don't want to know.
                    On the contrary, Jaidee, I DO - very much - want to know

Comment

Thick81
                      I crashed once when speed was dangerous and sex was safe. I hate when cumming that I tend to close my eyes
                      Now I am always parked when I have sex
                      Love your postings, incher

Comment

Thanks for the kind words incher

Seriously, Jaidee, I'd love to hear your take on what it takes to keep a "high maintenance" girl (or girls) in Thailand

Over to you...

Comment

JaiDee,

gimme more.... PLEASE

Comment

if i had natalie in my home i would become a hermit or claim sanctuary   Daz.

Comment

Originally posted by (thick81 @ Oct. 20 2005,16:39)
                              Seriously, Jaidee, I'd love to hear your take on what it takes to keep a "high maintenance" girl (or girls) in Thailand
                              May is 5000 for short and 15000 all night

Natalie is about the same, although she will do long trips for about 5000-6000 per night

Comment

Working...
                              X