Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (soapy_g @ Aug. 22 2005,23:16)
    guys,

is this girl the natalie that was in casanova, as she does look very similar , except i thought she had a dick ?

please god she ( natalie) hasn't had the chop before i got there ?

''
    No Natalie is a different girl and was featured on this site in July.... and her cock is still alive and well
    Attached Files

Comment

dont look anything like a real one?? why would you bother  witrh plastic pussy when theres so much sweet thai (real) pussy out there. gastly yuk horrid
      real is best thats the whole reason i like laduyboys because they are different. cut ti of and the a bloke with a plastic pussy. and the competition is huge, real girls win everytime

Comment

The best looking handmade pussy, attached to a very cute girl, I saw for a long time!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I dont know if it is me, but I have never seen a 'handmade pussy' (to quote Mai-Kee) that looked convincing. There always seems to be something not quite right about it. Maybe it is because I know the owner is post op and so am expecting it to not be quite right. I look at the pic of her on her knees and it just doesnt look right. Can't explain why, but it is something to do with the outer lips and the slit itself.

I have to admit that I have never seen one in real life (or at least as far as I know, maybe I have been fooled in the past).

She is very cute though and there will be many, many blokes back in Farangland boasting of having slept with her, without ever guessing that she was born with a cock. I would have no qualms about sleeping with her, whether I knew or not. She is good looking, sexy and gives me a hard on. Lets get it on

Comment

she should have keep her cock

Comment

Wow, Jaidee, thanks for the pics. I guess I take back half of all the nasty things I've said about you. Just kidding man, I still love you (though not in the same way I love posties).

This girl looks like one who had the cut before getting boobs. Another interesting example of a prior discussion on girls who go for the plumbing first.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Sooooo confusing.
                As if it wasn't enuf of a Leap???
                I'd hate to spend two or three weeks turning down, this and that, trying to find my ... Self?

Comment

I would love to be in touch with her please send any info how I can reach her. She is so fem and ever so beautiful

Comment

Working...
                  X