• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential new model

This girl wants to be on the website and sent me a few photos

she lives in Brazil but is Asian
    Attached Files

please no nasty comments if this is not your type; but we will take people's opinions into play when we decide if this girl makes the main members area or not. she says she can send me a whole gallery of pics and doesn't want a fee.

Hey, to me she looks better than some of the "on the bubble" girls that we did pay for!
    Attached Files

Comment

Hmm, she might be best in some kind of auxiliary section. Perhaps something like "Local flavors"... who knows. In all fairness, it doesn't seem she'd match expectations for people interested in the rest of the material on the site (I think it's clear she's a little different from other models).
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

"up to you" comes to mind

Comment

..sorry, not my type at all, Natalie & Areeya have spoiled me for life!

Comment

Not my flava

Comment

not really my flava either but to *me* why not put it up if it's an extra.

but somehow even if you expalin that it's extra cause she's from brazil, some guys will still complain.

Comment

Based on just those two pics, (and while I do not like to be critical of the Tgirls I'm not attracted to, and would prefer to only compliment the ones I am attracted to, since you asked and want feedback in this regard, to use a phrase that I first heard from you a long time ago), I would not be able to say she is "siteworthy".

Comment

sorry,does'nt stir the loins here either...........next?

Comment

wheres the bucket?
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

not exactly superstar,but ive seen worse(ive been with worse) if shes free it would not hurt to have a closer look?!  Daz.

Comment

Not Asian - not worthy! Sorry!

Comment

No, thanks.

I prefer see Kat, Nathalie (Casanova), Kai, Ice and so on.

No more truck driver's face and body.

Comment

Originally posted by
                            no nasty comments if this is not your type;
                            fucks sake, stop tip toeing around the truth......
                            Mister Arse

Comment

can always count on ol' Stewart to let us know what is REALLY on his mind!

this one is Asian, SB....she just lives in Brazil.

anyway she hasn't written back so looks like no site for her

Comment

Working...
                              X