Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Any info ?
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Looks hot. But an hour with her would probably cost half the airfare from NY to BKK.

Comment

It's impossible to really create an accurate impression from the three horrible photos... (They are too small and blurred and the watermark is an instant turnoff.) That withstanding she seems to be an OK looking girl... from a distance!

Comment

Originally posted by (easttech @ Nov. 10 2005,21:42)
              What do you guys think? She is in New York
              I LIKE IT VERY MUCH

Comment

I have more brains than baht so i'm flying to the LOS in a couple days. Skipping a few encounters with the likes of her pays for my airfare.

If you want to meet some semi-pros go to Ina's on a Saturday night. If you're young and full of cum a freebie is even possible.

Comment

If she's in Manhattan, she probably wants min. $4-500/hr. You do the math. Always remember, " A spurt is just a drip under pressure..."

Comment

I think once I exsposed my FLoppy Donkey Dick at her I probably could get a Freebie.
                    Not too many my size come in White.
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

In the daytime she puts out fires at the Bronx Zoo, she tells the New York Times, ... she learned this technique as a child from an elder Elephant in her Thai Village.

Comment

She might be a bit too feminine for you mirimark...too passable for you.
                        brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Nov. 13 2005,02:05)
                          She might be a  bit too feminine for you mirimark...too passable for you.
                          Your right, The Big Boobs are a Turn off. LOVE her Face and Legs though.
                          ALittle too Fem ? Yes, but I'd have it any day of the week.
                          Chicks with Dicks Rock...
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                          X