X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this?

Many secret LB lovers around I think as this picture has caused soooooo much comment at work !

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Scooby @ Nov. 19 2005,14:22)
      Many secret LB lovers around I think as this picture has caused soooooo much comment at work !

I remember years and years ago when I worked for the phone company as a tech there was this guy whom I worked with that just came back from his honeymoon in Thailand. This was way before I knew anything about Thailand and Ladyboys... so the guys showing us his photo album of him and his wife doing stuff in Thailand like riding Elephants, swimming at the beach, etc.... then came the 'transsexual' photos! He starts telling us that these hot looking girls are guys.... oh my what a commotion this caused.... word spread quick around the whole company... everyone from the front office is coming to the back area where we worked to see his Ladyboy photos... even the girls were coming to check it out.... then the fucking company president shows up asking to see his photos!

Comment

Originally posted by (Scooby @ Nov. 19 2005,14:22)

BTW Scooby, this photo is from ATS but seems to have been ripped off by some Hungarian site.

http://www.asian-ts.com/members/04/j...eya/index.html

Attached Files

Comment

Give em something more to talk about at work today
          Attached Files

Comment

Drop this in everyone€™s email at work... call it "Lick my Sticky Situation"
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X