good!

Comment

She likes to taste...
        Attached Files

Comment

Glup!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (666999 @ Oct. 23 2005,19:57)
            Originally posted by
            allstar88
            Posted: Oct. 23 2005,15:31  

beautiful face and body  crap cock  give me original natalie every time          
            Sure you know her?  

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 17 2005,14:08)
              Natalie, Casanova  Bar....    09-509-9048   [email protected]
              Is this contact info still valid??  I am in serious lust here ...  

Even though there are so many lb's around, I could see myself checking into my hotel with the two of us as a couple and spending my whole week with just her.

If I do and she's still at Casanova's? Would I still be responsible for a whole weeks worth of barfines or should I arrange to meet her outside of the bar? Based on other info and threads, would 2500 baht per day be enough? too much? too little?

How's her english? She looks to be very presentable and passable out in public, but that's me and my viewpoint. How is the situation in the main public areas of Bangkok, tourist areas, shopping malls, restaurants, day trip areas, etc.... Do you get harrassed, refused service or any other problems??

Comment

Her english is perfect and yes she still works at Casanova

Comment

Originally posted by
                  If I do and she's still at Casanova's? Would I still be responsible for a whole weeks worth of barfines or should I arrange to meet her outside of the bar? Based on other info and threads, would 2500 baht per day be enough? too much? too little?
                  If the girls don't go to work, they have to pay their own barfine. So one way or another, it gets paid. Unless you want to risk waiting until 1am and meeting her outside....but you could be the nth customer that night.

So, if you pay her 2500, she loses 600 to the bar, and keeps 1900...not a great deal. Her alternative is to go to work, maybe get 2 barfines paid to her monthly target, and get 1500/2000 twice for short time (But that is a maybe)

Do the math
                  Mister Arse

Comment

maybe this have been said earlier, i havent been reading the whole thread, but 1900 for her is good. i think she only will turn it down if she doesnt like you, your looks or behaviour. if you steam it up to 2400 for her and 600 for the bar it would surprise me alot if she didnt want to stay with you.

Comment

Thanks guys ... maybe if I offer 10 to 12000 for the week and pay the additional 3000 as bar fine, all will go well, I just don't want to overpay and mess things up for others after me. After all, I'll be footn the bill for the whole time we're together for everything. Still, with the conversion, it comes out very reasonable on my end.

Comment

Hi to all...

First i'm sorry for my not correct english , i'm italian..
                        So. i like to say you my experience with Nathalie from Cascade bar...
                        i stay in Bangkok last Year for two Nights..My wife is Thai and about this i fly to Thailand every year..
                        in June 2004 i stay 2 nights in Bangkok alone, my wife was in Buriram (Isaan) with her family..
                        So i have good time for shopping in the day and in the nights....i like go to Nana or Patpong.. ok..one night i go to the Cascade bar and outside have many Ladyboys seat and dining..inside the Bar no have people..the only 1 Falang was me... i think, shit happens, i seat on a table in the right side of the bar and just a moment later the bar was full with Ladyboys...every LB's want see me and show me her nice Body.. one left from me the other right from me, other was opposide from me, many many sexy LB's.. she say, Hey you from Italy? and Ciao Bello and one tuch my Ass other tuch my Body...crazy...she ask:You like Bum Bum?? I say maybe...
                        i do say..95% from LB's looks very good...i order one beer and i do say, in this moment a very very beautyfull Girl came in seat in front of me...she look same a real Girl..wonderfull, she not spoke with me...she only look in my Eyes..all other LB's make everything for go with me in Hotel, but THIS GIRL only look me..
                        i'm not Mister Universe,i d'ont look same Brad Pitt.. but i can say i look not bad. a little similar to Yul Brynner, the Actor..same him i shave my head and my face look a little bit same him..ok..
                        i realise in this moment, i like go with this Girl...i pay tha Barfine and go to the Short Time Hotel in the Nana Complex..
                        Her Name was Nathalie, and she is sooooo sexy, and look so same a real Wife..
                        First in Room i shower after she go shower.together in bed we beginn to caress and small talk..after we begin to kiss, and mamma mia, Nathalie like to Kiss.. her lips and tongue are so soft....i never forget this...
                        i beginn to blowjob her...little dick...ok..for me is not a problem but if have people like to be fucked from a LB...yes...her Dick is not so big..
                        finally..i was so horny abot this sexy Lady and after the super Blowjob she giving me, we beginn to make sex together..we make all possible position what i now..with Nathalie i have the best Ladyboy-Sex Ever...i remeber we have so long sex..neverending
                        uin finish..she take out my condom and finish me with a wonderfull BJ..i came in her mouth and she spit out my sperma in toilet and shower her mouth before we begin again to kiss and caress.. after we shower and i go back in my Hotel alone...waiting my Wife came back to bangkok....
                        thanks Nathaliefor this wonderfull moment,
                        everytime i stay in Bangkok alone i try to meet you again and again and again....

Comment

Sorry. Nathalie is in Casanova Bar in Nana Plaza...not at Cascade Bar
                          greets

Comment

Working...
                          X