Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (sangabriel @ Dec. 02 2005,21:57)
    If Candy is happy and lucky with her SRS than this is great and fantastic. And I be sure she will like her life as real woman now.  
    You should tell Chompoo that we would like her to be post-op too![/QUOTE]
    No you shouldn't

Randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Nov. 29 2005,12:26)
      Originally posted by (Exar @ July 13 2005,14:41)

I wouldn't mind getting her to bare my children.
      That'd be a sight to see, an EIGHT POUND SHIT BABY with BLUE EYES.
        classic!!!!!!!!!                          

Comment

Originally posted by (sangabriel @ Dec. 03 2005,08:57)
        Originally posted by (dhz @ Nov. 28 2005,23:56)
        Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Nov. 28 2005,21:31)

Well, for a minority of the members here, it is fantastic that Candy is postop - her body is still as sexy but even better now!  
        If Candy is happy and lucky with her SRS than this is great and fantastic. And I be sure she will like her life as real woman now.  
        You should tell Chompoo that we would like her to be post-op too![/quote]
        Sorry Sangabriel, what you, or what maybe other like to see is the wrong way for this persons. It is always this ladyboys own decision about SRS. This is always such a important and never changing back step and nobody other than this transsexuelle person for herself can find her real answer about this. All this transgender people should be pleased and proud of their new self and not care of what other people think about them. And not let fear of other people`s experiences keep them from living their own life.
        And be sure that Chompoo knowing this meaning from me.
        See the human behind them and take it easy.

Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Originally posted by (dhz @ Dec. 04 2005,21:22)
          Sorry Sangabriel, what you, or what maybe other like to see is the wrong way for this persons. It is always this ladyboys own decision about SRS. This is always such a important and never changing back step and nobody other than this transsexuelle person for herself can find her real answer about this. All this transgender people should be pleased and proud of their new self and not care of what other people think about them. And not let fear of other people`s experiences keep them from living their own life.
          And be sure that Chompoo knowing this meaning from me.
          See the human behind them and take it easy.

I very much agree with you.

I would never tell anyone, especially a money-focused prostitute who depends on guys who like dicks, to have surgery.

The truth is that I have very little interest in Chompoo. I think with her long neck, v-shaped head and big eyes, she reminds me a bit of E.T. the Extraterrestrial.

Sorry to dissent from the majority, but I'm not into pre-ops and I'm not Captain Kirk...

Comment

Image:

Comment

Working...
            X