Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIF! (New picture)

Taken about an hour or so ago...

Gif will do a set for the site soon when she feels more comfortable with her appearance since her operation!

(Sh'es a doll!)

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 01 2005,09:32)

Taken about an hour or so ago...

Gif will do a set for the site soon when she feels more comfortable with her appearance since her operation!

(Sh'es a doll!)
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Me likes! She looks hotter than ever. Stogie, you are one very lucky man. What did you do in your past life?

(O'course, now you're the only one in the relationship who can do this: but she can help!!! )

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

God, you've made my evening. A little vicarious thrill like this is all I need to bounce around the room with newfound energy.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Only 2 weeks to go Stogie!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 01 2005,11:32)
          I would do her.

Comment

A black day in history......

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

operation? is she cut?

say it ain't so.

if she still has a cock, please send me her contact info because i really want to suck it

Comment

Originally posted by (doug @ Dec. 03 2005,00:47)
                if she still has a cock, please send me her contact info because i really want to suck it
                Sorry Doug, I think you just missed the boat on that one

Comment

show ass hun !!!

Comment

Stogie, what's the latest?

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Dec. 08 2005,10:13)
                      Stogie, what's the latest?  
                      She is seeing her doctor for the last time later today, then she's off home to Roiet for a couple of days.

the last of the stitches will be pulled and she'll be feeling a whole lot better! It's the last stubbon stitches that provided the most discomfort.

She has handled all of the last month or so with remarkable poise and class. She rarely complains and has been methodical with her post-op care.

Now that I have been through this (oh, the pain!) with her I am wondering to myself whether the really bad cut-jobs are all simply because of bad doctoring.

Maybe, just maybe, some of the girls who go through this don't have the same discipline to do the aftercare involved.

She looks remarkably realistic 'down there' and when she's back from home we'll do some nice tasteful pictures so you can see.

Comment

Good luck to this gorgeous lady!

MK
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hey Stogie, you're getting to know something that so few men ever know! I think many men ditch LBs when they go post-op, or others only get to know them afterward. To know and support a girl through it all - that's special! Kudos to you, amigo.

(By the way, JD is screaming his head off right now, I'm sure. )

Man, Kui and now Gif - you must rival the great Cyrano de Bergerac as a silver-tongued devil.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Dec. 08 2005,13:28)
                            you must rival the great Cyrano de Bergerac as a silver-tongued devil...
                            It's certainly not the oodles of cash I have!

A few more pics taken today, and totally fucked up with PhotoShop!

Comment

Working...
                            X