Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amsterdam photos

No ladyboys in this thread but some nice photos of a very nice city

if you have never been there, check it out!

can't wait to go back

cool

my new favorite place
    Attached Files
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

nice pics JD!!

in pic 3, it looks like someone is hiding behind the plant.

Comment

I have some personal photos of things I like to do while there but there are always some people out there who think they are really cool and like to use my own words against me later so those will stay on my hard drive.

great place!

Comment

Very nice city but my preference still go to Brugge ,but that's maybe because I am Belgian

Comment

Just be very careful venturing into the Wallen with your camera. You will be lucky to get it out still working if you still have it. They are VERY touchy about photos in the RLD.

Comment

hi

I did find a few LBs out there and a very stunning Shemale at the District

Comment

Its a wonderful city.  I often fly via there on my once a year trip in June from BKK back to UK (means I can avoid London and go straight to Manchester).  Its a different world to the UK, more relaxed and tolerant, almost like being on a different planet somehow, and, I can't figure it, but the weather always seems to be better than England!

Ch

Comment

amsterdam, what good memories ... the well hung brenda has unfortunately had her cock removed. she was great, bloedstraats best .. lot of south american talent in rld, if you like the body proportions (big asses and hips). also very good if you like to smoke something stronger than prince

Comment

I'll spice this thread up a bit with some GG's from Teasers on Damrak

Attached Files
                  Too old to die young!

Comment

I'll tell you, if you combined the dancing ability of these girls with the lbs and girls of nana and you would be on to a sure-fire winner
                    Too old to die young!

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Dec. 12 2005,16:41)
                      amsterdam, what good memories ... the well hung brenda has unfortunately had her cock removed. she was great, bloedstraats best.....
                      don't say that, Brenda took my virginity years ago
                      Too old to die young!

Comment

Working...
                      X