X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking street post-op

Walking Street Pre-Op (not a post-op, we now have dick pics)
    Attached Files

She is nice! shame about the post bit though,

Comment

you sure she's a Postie?? This looks very much like "Boy" from Jenny Star. I've seen pics of her from Sept. (small but still attached)!!! Just curious...

Comment

Haha  

I had a feeling she might be pre-op or as Senor Lefty says non-op!~  The pic was psoted on a str8 board where guys say well it's OK to fuck a post-op if u don't know she's a post-op LOL, or if she has a pussy and you're drunk but not really sure that doesn't make u  

Do u have a pic with her weenie?
        Attached Files

Comment

I know who Boy aka Anne aka Em is and I don't think that is her in the two above pics. I would like to know just who she is though.

Comment

HOT HOT HOT!

Comment

Please God, please Lord Buddha, make her be a pre-op. What a waste if she has had the "chop" already. If I was blind drunk perhaps her beauty alone would be enough for me to make the switch for a night.

Comment

Oh..don't worry!
                Definitely a pre-op..can't you see she has a daughter also???
                Looks like s/he did it with a farang lady..probably a female GI from the US Army
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Not to start a debate, but that is Anny aka Boy aka Anne, good friend and good girl.  And she is definately pre-op.  And I have to say she is not so good in the sack.  Very pretty, VERY nice and fun.  I met her family (very wealthy, lives in Pattaya), hung out with her for 3 days, paid her WAY TOO MUCH MONEY, and the sex still sucked.  So now I hang with her only on a plutonic basis.

Comment

Originally posted by (jockey @ Oct. 10 2005,12:45)
                     I met her family (very wealthy, lives in Pattaya
                    ..and she works as a pros?
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

No comment. (Err, other than this one )
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by
                        Do u have a pic with her weenie?
                        I do have pics of her with that same skin tight dress on and as a cheer leader also that show all!!! She is absolutely beautiful!! AND THOSE LEGS!!! Sorry to say - can't put them up here (we all know why)!!! She looks exactly the same in person!!! Exquisite!!!

Comment

hi man she is pre op i have been with her last time in pattaya

she cum on me........

short time 1500 bath......

Comment

2kg less and she could be a pro GG model, easily, perfect face, nose, eyes, teeth, legs, she's got a lot going there.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Oct. 10 2005,18:33)
                              2kg less and she could be a pro GG model, easily, perfect face, nose, eyes, teeth, legs, she's got a lot going there.
                              2kg less? Out of curiosity, how do you even arrive at that number? And then where we the 2kg come from?? She's pretty damned hot as is. I'm just eager to know what your eyes have spotted. I'm pretty sure you know what you're talking about, so I'd like to be enlightened. Thanks!
                              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                              X