Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer anyone ?

Found on Bkkchat a week or so ago.

Anyone know this cutie ? 24, goes by the name Beer..

Attached Files

Ok, so no one knows her ?

Must be a good one then.

Absent any info I'll add her to the 'normal' list.

Comment

Hmm...cute indeed. Unfortunately no records were found in my list but could always share info..LOL!!
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Ahhh, the vultures are circling already

Comment

hey guys i know her and i shagged her a few times, she is not a hooker and does not want taxi fair home. If anyone wants her number or hotmail let me know. By the way i liv ein bangkok for 14 yrs and have pretty well shagged all the cute girls and lb's !!!!

My identity must remain a secret as i am well respected in the business community here but love a pretty thai girl with a cock
          I know you all understand me.

Comment

Originally posted by (hotcockbkk @ Nov. 02 2005,05:08)
            By the way i liv ein bangkok for 14 yrs and have pretty well shagged all the cute girls and lb's !!!!

My identity must remain a secret as i am well respected in the business community here but love a pretty thai girl with a cock
            I know you all understand me.
            Lets see here, "shagged all the cute gg's and lb's in Bkk" and devide that by 14 years.......
            WOW

You get laid 139 times a day.

RM
            ain't life grand

Comment

nice one RM

but that's only 710290 cute gg and lb's in bkk..........must be rather fussy

Too old to die young!

Comment

"sshhhh " i am thought well of in the perv community, i hope you understand

Comment

Working...
                X