X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need one royalty free ladyboy pic

Hello all, Thanks for a great site and forum. I am working on a project and need one pretty facepic for the top banner logo for a transgender friendfinder site i am launching after the first of the year. Can anybody help me with this or point me in the right direction for one licenced photo? Thanks in advance!

Tabatha

Hi Tabatha...

If you see a picture on this site you would like to use then PM or email me with a link to the shot and we'll see what we can do, but I can't see there would be any problem!

SB

Comment

Stogie Bear to the rescue ... another reason why this is the best site on the internet.

You guys rock

Comment

Thanks fo your willingness to help! I will let you know what I find.

Tabatha

Comment

Milwaukee, so close to the frozen tundra.

Comment

Originally posted by (tabathasiren @ Dec. 23 2005,06:46)
            Thanks fo your willingness to help! I will let you know what I find.

Tabatha
            It's so very nice of you to ask permission to use the ATS images. So many sites just rip things off these days.

Best wishes with your new site and merry Christmas!

Comment

Not a problem! Would'nt have it any other way

Comment

I admit the site is great and all, the weekly updates and this forum, but the video quality is lacking!
                jeffreyscott

Comment

I don't agree limpdick,the quality is very good ,maybe we can suggest to make them sometimes a little bit different.

Comment

Originally posted by (obelikz @ Dec. 24 2005,06:54)
                    I don't agree limpdick,the quality is very good ,maybe we can suggest to make them sometimes a little bit different.
                    I enjoy some of the older more playful videos with the girls strutting and preening in front of mirrors and sprawling on the beds. I really get very little from watching them trying to get hard and obviously struggling to come as they masturbate for the camera. This has its place as part of a video, but I don't think that it deserves to be the whole video. I also really enjoy the XXX vids where you see the guys "prepping" the girls. I think that the finger up the bum really works as the girls squirm and moan for all they are worth. My two cents, and obvious attempts to get my post count up!

Comment

Working...
                    X