X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know her?

Let me know if anyone as hooked up with this sweetie,her name is Arizabella and lives in BKK
    Attached Files

Hey how about this hunk of meat anyone suck that sweet cock?
    Attached Files

Comment

I love this girl at C&D in Patong name is ah shit I forgot but she's got one hellva cock...tell her Hawaii Dave sent ya for a 10% discount :>)~
      Attached Files

Comment

Haven't hooked up with Riz but had dinner with her at Goodview in Rama 3 one night

Saw her at Miss AC/DC the other week as well

VERY classy lady - a veterinary medicine doc who tours the country advising the locals how to keep their seafood farms productive and healthy

A good example of how a LB in her 30's can still look good

Comment

Originally posted by (srfaloha @ Dec. 19 2005,13:34)
          I think this LB's name might be Nancy, she used to work in North Pattaya, but has moved to a bar somewhere at the end of walking street, I can try to find out. I have had the pleasure of her company several times, & she could not receive but was very willing to give! Her english was not very good, but may have improved i was last with her in May this year, but i was unable to find her on my last trip Nov / Dec which i have just returned from. Someone i know who lives in Pattaya told me where she works & she is still around.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Hey howszit Thick, Wow you went to dinner and then what I know she is a Very classy lady, is she untochable or what, I had talked to her online a few times and gat her # and called her to go the Halloween party Snick had at Penthouse. We made a time to hook up but she was a know show on the call back. Called her next day and was very sorry for what happened,thats where the class comes in. talked several times while in Phuket and missed her on the backend to BKK. I e-mailed her back in Hawaii and she sent me this picture and guess what it was taken at the ac/dc thing you talked about what a small world....thanks for the info and hey if you got her cell private me it I'll owe you one Mahalo Dave

Comment

Hey Robn69, Thanks for the info Hey some grab a camera and get her waxed love to see her clean smooth stickpussy

Comment

Originally posted by (srfaloha @ Dec. 19 2005,14:23)
                Hey Robn69, Thanks for the info Hey some  grab a camera and get her waxed love to see her clean smooth stickpussy
                Now problem, i will let you have any info I find out she is worth the effort to seek out next time you are in Pattaya.
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Aloha Dave

The 'hi-so' LB world in Bangkok is indeed a small one - and they were all there at the AC/DC show

Made me a bit wistful that I was there with a 'date'

As far Riz goes - not untouchable, just very, very picky

You should know that - while she did not introduce me to her companion when I met her at the show - she had the look of a girl who was "attached"

Still, I can of course check with her re: releasing contact details when I return to Bangkok next week

As she is a very sensible and direct girl, however, the same approach from you would doubtless improve your chances

Thus I suggest the direct route with her - send a message to her w/ your intentions and picture attached

If she is not 'attached' to a current bf - and thinks there is a chance the two of you will 'click' (a word she likes to use to define mutual chemistry) - I am sure she will respond favorably

Good luck

Comment

I see Arizabella chatting a lot on gay.com in the trasgender room...and so do quite a few other ladyboys.

Comment

Originally posted by (srfaloha @ Dec. 19 2005,13:34)
                      That is Nancy for sure. Been there done that. Taken the tool up the backside and slurped and sucked on that jawbreaker for quite a length of time too. Very nice and sweet ladyboy is Nancy. Great company in every way. IMO, she has more overall mass, length x width, than any Thai ladyboy currently on the net. There may be some yet undiscovered and/or underpublisized ladyboys only now migrating from the provinces to Pattaya, Bkk, or Phuket who are bigger, but in the known ladyboy world, I think Nancy is #1 in this area.

Look at the Land of the Giants thread. Nancy is one who is mentioned there. She has a gallery going up on Jan 1st and another one in March.

Comment

Arizabella is a vetinerian, or at least that's what she told me.  At any rate , she's educated cause the quality of her written English is the best I've ever seen, bar none, from a ladyboy.
                        At that time, about two years ago, she had a boyfriend but  she gave me some good info about Ko Chang.

I think she's worth pursuing bro!    

EDIT IN: I see Thick has met her and confirmed she's a vet.

Comment

Thanks Guys for the scoops Riz aleast I know she's not a hermit and gets out, I wonder what she would of thought of Snicks Halloween party.....she was the one I was going to bring...Oh well I sure there will be a next time Mahalo everyone....Srfaloha

Comment

Okay I'm a drunk..I admit it

Comment

Working...
                            X