First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost renewal time

ATS Gurus:

While reading the forum I saw the following thread:

"Thanks, Dave.....and you as well as all forum readers get the 18-month for 99 deal, which is without a doubt the best deal on the internet for ANY website that can be found out there; no one gives such a deal like that and we also happen to have the best website of its kind and the most updates and archived content too."

I am coming up for renewal and would like to take advantage of the 18 for 99.  Please advise as to the best way to renew.  E-mail?  Snail mail?  Link I have possibly overlooked.

Thank you.

Rebel Ray

"PTSD IS HELL!"

well, this really IS a great deal for people who like the website and actually getting the best ladyboy website on the 'net for only 6 dollars a month for 18 months is definately worth it. All you have to do is write me and say you saw this special offer on the Forum; that obviously verifies that you are a forum reader and people who read and contribute here get the best rates.

By the way......after January 1 the 99.95 special only applies to 6 months rather than the 12 available now....so to get 18 months for that same price is indeed a great deal and I hope all forum reader's take advantage of it.

My address; [email protected]

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
    X