Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually talking about the Pink Taxi pic you have got a nce closeup of a pirate

Pirates

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 06 2005,18:21)
      How did you take that last one?... looks like you're on the roof of Nana.
      I think that was taken from one of the back rooms from the Majestic Suites ... am I right??

Might change my reservation from the Majestic Grande to the Majestic Suites if I get one of those rooms

Comment

Originally posted by (zeppo @ Nov. 07 2005,12:30)
        Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 06 2005,18:21)
        How did you take that last one?... looks like you're on the roof of Nana.
        I think that was taken from one of the back rooms from the Majestic Suites ... am I right??

Might change my reservation from the Majestic Grande to the Majestic Suites if I get one of those rooms
        Spot on Zeppo, taken from Majestic Suites, but dont change your reservation, Majestic Grande is one of the best hotels i've stayed at

room and view from my room
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice pics, thanks for helping to keep this thread alive...its one of my favorites.

Comment

Ive never noticed that giant hand before in Bangkok, 3rd photo from the end

When she walks, she’s like a samba
            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by (stevey @ Nov. 06 2005,23:28)
              A tasty snack, the water beatles are my favorate
              The fried Scorpions are good but the BBQ flavored Bamboo Worms are the tops! I always bring back a few cans

Comment

Originally posted by (stevey @ Nov. 06 2005,19:48)
                Spot on Zeppo, taken from Majestic Suites, but dont change your reservation, Majestic Grande is one of the best hotels i've stayed at
                Thanks Stevey ... I've got a Grand Premier reserved, don't know what floor though ... how about you, which room and what floor to get those great pics?

Any more pics??

Comment

Originally posted by (zeppo @ Nov. 08 2005,10:21)
                  Originally posted by (stevey @ Nov. 06 2005,19:48)
                  Thanks Stevey ... I've got a Grand Premier reserved, don't know what floor though ... how about you, which room and what floor to get those great pics?

Any more pics??
                  Room 1914, 19th floor, when i booked via the net there was a any request section, so i requested a room with a view

When i arrived the first thing reception said was, you like a room with a view mr steve, VERY nice hotel Zep, and good location.

Little tip, don't forget to put your do not disturb light on every night, otherwise they will be buzzing you to clean your room between 9 & 10am

Comment

Between 9 and 10 am - Ouch that hurts...

Good to know Steve, I'll also ask for a room with a view and hopefully get lucky like you did. I'm also hoping that when I'm there is mid March, things will have slowed a bit and they may not be fully bokked.

Comment

Marriott Update

Yesterday the metal detectors were gone at all entrances and exits, including the 2nd floor exit to the walkway to Ploenchit Center.

The side entrance by the cigar shop was still blocked off.

Comment

Originally posted by (payforeplay @ Nov. 10 2005,13:07)
                        Marriott Update

Yesterday the metal detectors were gone at all entrances and exits, including the 2nd floor exit to the walkway to Ploenchit Center.

Maybe it was bad for business?

Comment

haha i never even knew about a side exit at the marriot hotel either but i never have had any trouble bringing ladys back to my room an have usually had to many drinks to even notice any odd looks from the hotel staff or any other guests.I really need to bring a digital cam on my next trip though so as to not get weird looks from the shop devloping my photos

Comment

Originally posted by (payforeplay @ Nov. 10 2005,08:07)
                            Marriott Update

Maybe it always went off in the middle of the night, when the guys brought along all those navel/ nipple/ clitty pierced hookers.....

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (SPIRIT CRUSHER @ Nov. 10 2005,18:41)
                              usually had to many drinks to even notice any odd looks from the hotel staff or any other guests.
                              You know the first few times I brought a Ladyboy in there I would walk her quickly to the elevator and I would not look around at anyone thinking they must all be looking at us. Then later on I became more cool about things and I would walk in slowly with my Ladyboy and I started to look around to see who's looking at us.... you know something no one was! It's all in your imagination if you feel like they are looking... because there€™re not. As for the staff most of the guys working in there are of the Fem Boy type... and if they are looking it's because they would like to be the Ladyboy that€™s with you.

Comment

What r they like with the LB's in the mariott??

Comment

Working...
                                X