BEAM......

WHAT A WORK OF ART..

Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

How about neither...two femboys
      brock landers

Comment

I'm in the minority here, but I vote easily for Am, who I know as Aum. She is one ladyboy I consider a friend and those pics do not do her justice. Aum is just a wonderful person in every way. In the Buddhist religion viewpoint, she made very good merit for her family in 2004, when she quit her job as mamasan at a bar beer in Pattaya, and went to be a monk from August to December. Shaved her head of course, the whole bit. The Buddhists believe that reflects very favorably on the family in the hereafter to have had a son spend time as a monk. So, her parents were of course very pleased that Aum did this.
        Afterwards she said she did not want to go back to the bar scene in Pattaya and stayed in her hometown for several months. Maybe wanted her hair to grow out more before going back too. When I talked to her in November, she said she had recently decided to return to Pattaya and was working at a different bar on, IIRC, Soi 8 or 9.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I agree 100% Lefty! I'll take a good girl over a crack ho anyday!

My main squeeze shows respect to evrery Buddha image, doesn't smoke cigarettes, hardly drinks booze, and sure as hell doesn't use yabba.

Comment

Good for you Pigdogg. I would expect no less from a gentleman and scholar such as yourself.
            But, alas, at this point jai dee Aum trails the yabba ho by 22-13, so it appears too few share our good taste and altruism.

Comment

Now I "am" pissed off at the polls

It's Am by a mile
              incher

Comment

I've gotta agree with the ya ho comments. I saw Beam this week at about 1 in the afternoon- what a fucking mess she was. Glazed eyes, vacant expression, all skin and bones, she could barely murmer uh huh or uh uh in conversation, dressed in terrible clothes, hair all stringy.

One of the girls told me that many guys go to Hi Boss and ask about her at the bar, but, when they see her, they choose another. My vote goes for the PICTURE of Beam, but the person of Am/Aum (judging by people's comments).
                "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

What a shocker. AM Loosing to BEAM. Wow. Thought it'd be closer, but then again look what the Steelers did to the Browns.
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

This is beginning to look a lot like the Seahawks/Colts game.
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Not that there is anything wrong with AM, but Beam takes my vote by a mile.

And speaking of football - Go Seahawks!

Comment

Working...
                      X