Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ex-girlfriend and I also went to a swing club in germany (Munich) and we're not swingers either.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Nov. 09 2005,07:18)
      My ex-girlfriend and I also went to a swing club in germany (Munich) and we're not swingers either.  
      You ever go to the Kit Kat Club?

http://www.kitkatclub.de/

Wednesday nights is scat girls party night!

http://www.ufox.com/news/kitkatclub.wmv

The German girls really like the freaky SHIT!

Comment

Geeee.... can't they just go to the toilet like everybody else.... ??
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

That is Amy. She's the girl in my avatar.... works at jenny star bar in Pattaya. She is even more beautiful in person.

She lies a lot about everything but if you keep your cock in her mouth she can't talk much. :0
          * LadyboyDolls.com
          * Third World Media
          * Black Ops Media

Comment

rob69in said it well

some of the prettiest LBs in Mandaue City outmatch the girls here...so much that many LBs get lots of attention when theyre seen in public whereas a pretty girl is just a pretty girl and gets little attention other than the occasional glance at a pretty face rather than the laden stares of analysis on a pretty LB...
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Problem is that once you take the clothes off of a Mandaue billyboys and you will see a flat chest without hormones or silicone and they dont groom themselves like Thai ladyboys do(ie hair). I have been to Manduae and didnt see an lb worth mentioning. Walk into Cascades and you will see at least 10 perfect and totally passable ladyboys.

Philippine women are very sweet and kind and so are its people...very beautiful beaches and scenery. It's too bad that the country has turned into a land of Beggars and Thieves. Try chatting with anyone from Philippines and you will get money requests within the first two encounters and Im not talking chat site. "I have problem, can you help me...blah blah blah."
              brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by
                Problem is that once you take the clothes off of a Mandaue billyboys and you will see a flat chest without hormones or silicone and they dont groom themselves like Thai ladyboys do(ie hair). I have been to Manduae and didnt see an lb worth mentioning. Walk into Cascades and you will see at least 10 perfect and totally passable ladyboys.
                I'll back Salma on this one. I've been to Cebu/Mandaue 3 times now, and met several lb's worth mentioning. For example, Antoinnette from this site works as a part-time make up artist, so if you meet her and say she doesn't groom herself, you are talking out of your . Met her earlier this year, and much prettier than in the photos and videos....and much "bigger"

Originally posted by
                Philippine women are very sweet and kind and so are its people...very beautiful beaches and scenery. It's too bad that the country has turned into a land of Beggars and Thieves. Try chatting with anyone from Philippines and you will get money requests within the first two encounters and Im not talking chat site. "I have problem, can you help me...blah blah blah."
                I don't see much difference to Thailand, and there are exceptions to every rule. I know lb's in Cebu that have NEVER asked me for money, and I have had the "I have problem.." in Thailand in milliseconds.

I would argue that sine the scene is more "professional" in Thailand, you are MORE likely to get scammed and taken for a ride than in the Pi because many of the Pi girls are more "innocent"

And I still love the fact that they speak great English compared to most Thai girls, so you can have a conversation. Big plus for me!!
                Mister Arse

Comment

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by (D33 @ Nov. 11 2005,22:04)
                    That is Amy. She's the girl in my avatar.... works at jenny star bar in Pattaya. She is even more beautiful in person.

She lies a lot about everything but if you keep your cock in her mouth she can't talk much. :0
                    Oh my god!!!! I busted out laughing at that one...

Comment

Is it easy to find her?
                      Somebody have her contact?

Many thanks in advance

Comment

She's a Post-op now

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Nov. 09 2005,18:32)
                          Geeee.... can't they just go to the toilet like everybody else.... ?? *
                          Do you want I take care you about bad tsunami?

Comment

Working...
                          X