Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dao v.s. dina

I VOTE;   DAO
    Wish I would have found this website earlier than I did.  I would have eaten this LB for Lunch and then she would have been Obsessed with me forever.
    Attached Files
    Dao.
    100.00%
    Dina.
    0.00%
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

DINA..
    Attached Files

Comment

DAO....
      Attached Files

Comment

Dao all the way!   she can shoot a good load too.

Comment

DAO.........
          Attached Files

Comment

Dina
            Attached Files

Comment

Last pic' of my First Obsession. PSYCHO or not, I'd Tame this one with my Charm and Good Looks and if that didn't work I'll slap her in the face with my 11" Hotrod.
              Attached Files

Comment

has anyone got daos mobile number and where does she stay in thailand i would love to meet her
                i.j.jones

Comment

Originally posted by (bunnyman @ Dec. 21 2005,13:20)
                  has anyone got daos mobile number and where does she stay in thailand i would love to meet her
                  She married some very rich playboy and now lives in Hong Kong with the lucky guy. (so I heard)

Comment

Originally posted by
                    She married some very rich playboy and now lives in Hong Kong with the lucky guy. (so I heard)
                    what a cocksucker

anyway, how selfish can you be??? steal talent from rest of the guys. that also goes for the ones to send money and try to keep the girls out of circulation.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Dec. 22 2005,06:34)
                      Well she does have a boyfriend in HK but is still in Laos I can tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Dec. 22 2005,07:43)
                        Originally posted by
                        what a cocksucker

anyway, how selfish can you be??? steal talent from rest of the guys. that also goes for the ones to send money and try to keep the girls out of circulation.
                        I personally will not be sending them money but I see absolutely nothing wrong with others sending the girls money if thats what they want to do.

I could think of much better things to do with my hard earned but what others do with theirs had nothing to do with me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Dec. 21 2005,17:46)
                            Originally posted by (Bam @ Dec. 22 2005,06:34)
                            Well she does have a boyfriend in HK but is still in Laos I can tell you that.  
                            Most likely the Boyfriend/hubby bought her a big house for the whole family in Laos.

Comment

Mirimark has humiliated me.  His ladyboy has kicked the shit out of ladyboy.     :tantrum     :tantrum     :tantrum

I'm taking my ball and going home and changing my avatar to Ronald McDonald.

Comment

Working...
                              X