X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very sexy ladyboy

this girl is VERY sexy, probably the best of the new batch from Shemale Island, named Om
    this one wouldn't work for us for a while but then changed her mind
    yummm
    great model, great photography
    Attached Files
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

like?

Om, Phuket........full gallery on Oct 1
    Attached Files
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Thanks a lot, JD! Now I can finally picture something when I do my meditation!

OM......................

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

a bit tall for "our" tastes, MK, but still a honey

we spent some time together on Phi Phi....she is very cool and friendly...... Poo catches her beauty really well also

Comment

Poo does a really fine job of maximizing a girl's ass(ets)! Lots of talent there. This lady is very fine although I got the impression she's a big 'un. I prefer small but I'm tall enough to occasionally wander into the land of giants.

Comment

Poo makes this model look better than she really is, I suspect.

Comment

Roll on Oct 1......

Comment

It's bizarre they take pictures in front of those religious items.

I have several buddha images in my house, and I cannot get a LB to take a picture in front of one of them! And I tried, really, because it would look very cool. Some images are 2m by 1.5m, so the shot would look great.  

Maybe these rock statues are "less" important, or not buddhist? :0

Nevertheless, nice pics.

Comment

Hey Jai dee i would love to go to the pool where the pics are taken, is it a hotel? if so how about the name, cheers

Comment

Yes Jai Dee very nice, whee does she live??

Comment

Originally posted by
                      Poo makes this model look better than she really is, I suspect.

Originally posted by
                      This lady is very fine although I got the impression she's a big 'un
                      If you mean height then yes she is a little taller than some but definitely no giant and if you mean down below then I think you better stick to post-ops as that is about the only thing smaller

Comment

Saw the pics of Om, and reminded me of someone i had bar fined not so long ago in Phuket...

She's a nice girl, i can confirm that. Talk to her, buy her a drink and you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by (rossi30 @ Oct. 02 2005,12:47)
                          Saw the pics of Om, and reminded me of someone i had bar fined not so long ago in Phuket...

She's a nice girl, i can confirm that. Talk to her, buy her a drink and you'll see.
                          She was working at C+D last time I was in, and yes she was a lot of fun. Relatively speaking though, since I'm an upbeat guy and throw cash around like an idiot. Hell, they're all fun.
                          randyman
                          ain't life grand

Comment

She has changed a little since last year
                            Attached Files

Comment

Yes, this is how I remember her...
                              Could not get hard because of the hormones, or so she said.

in fact, there was a group of koreans who turned up, giving away tips like mad, and one oasked to see her dick. Sitting on the bar stool, with about 3 koreans around her, she unzipped her jeans and took out her dick and pretended to masturbate (all quite discreet). i was quite surprised, since they did seem a rather rough and uncouth lot...

Comment

Working...
                              X