X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting other website's photo's

Please, everyone......and this has been a rule here for ages so I just want to re-enforce this; *we do NOT allow photo's found on the internet from other people's websites without logo's...... that is a giant no-no and can get us in trouble..... one of our webmaster friends brought to my attention recently that someone had posted his photos here and had taken off the logo; that is NOT allowed!!

Some sharing of pay site pictures is allowed within reason for the sake of discussion, but again Do Not Remove the Logos!
    Provide a link to the source of the media, where possible.

When using pictures from other professional or personal sites the proper protocol would be to link to the image or emed one image with a link back.
    No reason to post all the pictures from another page, just show one then link to it.

I'm sure you have all learned this in school, you must document your sources to avoid violating copyright.

Thank You.

* *Thanks to everyone for your cooperation
    I got more Rhymes than everyone in Seattle!

I plead insanity,If you put me in a program I promise not to do it again ;>)~ 10-4 will not do that ever...........again, hey anybody up for singing the 12 Day's of Xmas in real time?

Comment

good luck! do you actually think ladyboy lovers play by the rules
      jeffreyscott

Comment

Is ladyboylovers.com ok too? Your friend and affiliate too.

Comment

sure, Michaelangelo's photos can be placed here anytime
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Dec. 26 2005,21:01)
            sure, Michaelangelo's photos can be placed here anytime

MICHELANGELO

HEIGHT: 5' 2"

WEIGHT: 180 lbs.

EYES: Two

WEAPON: Nunchaku

FAVORITE COLOR: Orange

HOBBIES: skating, surfing, video games, FUN!

FAVORITE MUSIC: Rap, Techno, Surf, Jimmy Buffett

NICKNAMES: Mikey

FAVORITE FOOD: Are ya kiddin'? PIZZA!!!

Oh yeah - - - COWABUNGA DUDE!

Comment

that was good. When I read "michealangelo" i knew someone was gonna take a crack at it.... sistine chapel shot fer sure.... Ninja turtle- that's funny.

Rant: I thought when I first got into ladyboys I would have them all to myself because all the guys I traveled with were spooked of the whole idea....SHIT! where the (*^% do all you guys come from? Bill, Mr 69 got it down! I wish you were all homophobes and I could walk in and take all the ladyboys for myself.... F*&^%k it. Now I gotta go check out the PI where HOPEFULLY none of you guys go yet!

ps: by the way, TOKYO has tons of UNCATCHABLE gorgeous ladyboys because of all these damn pervert japanese guys!!

Comment

Unfortunately, I have been going to the Philippines for about 25years, & can remember the good old days in Manila, when P'pilar street & Mabinni where in full swing, ( Now a mere shadow of its former days after that idiot mayor Lim shut all down ) there were even a few LB's there then, but alas those days are gone. If you want LB's in the Philippines you have to look a bit harder than in the LOS, but they are there I have sampled a couple of dozen ( I think, could be more ! ) in my time, in Manila, Cebu, Porta Galera, Angeles, Subic. There are getting to be some real beauties over there.

Definitely go check them out.
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (Spitzbube @ Dec. 30 2005,10:27)
                  that was good. When I read "michealangelo" i knew someone was gonna take a crack at it.... sistine chapel shot fer sure.... Ninja turtle-    that's funny.

Rant: I thought when I first got into ladyboys I would have them all to myself because all the guys I traveled with were spooked of the whole idea....SHIT! where the (*^% do all you guys come from? Bill, Mr 69 got it down!  I wish you were all homophobes and I could walk in and take all the ladyboys for myself.... F*&^%k it. Now I gotta go check out the PI where HOPEFULLY none of you guys go yet!

ps: by the way, TOKYO has tons of UNCATCHABLE gorgeous ladyboys because of all these damn pervert japanese guys!!

Me and Costas will be keeping them busy from 17Feb-5Mar..
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 31 2005,00:19)
                    Me and Costas will be keeping them busy from 17Feb-5Mar..
                    I'll be joining you guys for the festivities. Just wait till all you guys out there see the photos of our 2006 Tour of Duty in Pattaya!

Comment

Working...
                    X