Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Jan. 10 2006,22:19)
    Stogie, what's it like to like an inside out ball sack??
    It's a lot like pork.

Comment

Been there and never want to go there again! And of couse it differs from girl to girl. Some are super - tight and can hardly take it, others are wide like an open garage; most of them are pretty dry, but some get even wet! With some you have the exact feeling like shagging a girl and with others not. However I experienced huge differences!
      ..... but on the other hand never say never again..... a gem like Gif and when you're in love, of course you do and I bet you'll like it then.
      She is just too gorgeous, Stogie! So whatever, relax and enjoy being with this beautiful little lady!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

This is one of my favourite photos of Gif... (and I know Stewart agrees!)
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Jan. 10 2006,23:15)
          Put "Mr. Personality" on his own HBO special, and he acts appalled (with 2 P's) at the notion of "sawing off ones tackle."
          Now the ol boy seems perfectly content to jump in head first. I'm worried our fearless leader has gone to the other side.

which reminds me...anybody ever see Stogie and Post-op-lover posting at the same time?

have to wonder..........randyman
          Hey, Stogie = POL? No way!

1) Stogie didn't even invite me into this thread - notice it's for Wethair, Mai-kee, etc. To think he forgot about ol' POL? I didn't get to this thread for days! (Heh, that and I'd been away for days and days. And if it was me who'd posted, I'd have thrown in all kinds of gratuitous comments about posties.)

2) If I had a post-op girlfriend like Gif living with me, you all could kiss my ass, I'd never be on here. I love you all, but you're still "cocksuckers". Then again, so is a good postie or GG.

3) Stogie's got bigger cojones than I - no way in hell would I show up on HBO. (And according to this comment - he endorsed pre-ops? Pshaw, not I.)

Personally, I'm waiting for Stogie to tire of posties, and send Gif my way.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Stogie,  maybe you've already stated your feelings and I just haven't read it yet, But how do you Feel about GiFF getting the chop, you being so close to her and all ?  
            appears her wanker is not the only thing that got chopped.
            PRE-OP = GIFF
            POST-OP = GIF

I think shes Great Looking.  Lips & Eyes are perfect I believe she can FOOL 100% of men that she was born Female.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Stogie, how about a plain "WOW"!

incher

Comment

Well Gif and I are friends. But she has to make a living so she'll end up working as a girl somewhere. She'll make a lot too if she's smart!

The biggest thing about Gif being a post op is her personality. She is so happy and much more confident about herself. She loves to dress up and preen about the place!

But now she is back at work we will drift apart. Bargirls do not make good girlfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Jan. 14 2006,06:42)
                  But now she is back at work we will drift apart. Bargirls do not make good girlfriends.
                  Sad and true.....

Comment

By the way, Mai-Kee...

Your avatar Ice just had a boob job and she was back at work last night. It actually looks fantastic because they aren't oversized at all.

Comment

Comment

SB,

Oh, so true, spoken words from a man of the world.
                        Long live the Land of Smiles!

Regards to all,

Mickey
                        [B]
                        Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X