X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

read above.....she gets released, 84 pics, in 2 days

by the way, that Mariah Carey look-a-like line was mine, same as Shark Eyes.

she can get hard.....trust me  

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Mar. 30 2005,19:12)
      read above.....she gets released, 84 pics, in 2 days

by the way, that Mariah Carey look-a-like line was mine, same as Shark Eyes.

she can get hard.....trust me  
      NICE! Can€™t wait 2 days... come on now give up a sneak peek.

Didn't know that was your line... but she really does look like Mariah. I would take her any day over the real Mariah in a flash.

Comment

Are you all blind? She doesn't look anything like Mariah Carey. She's hotter than Mariah. But alas...I'd have to choose Mariah... Woe is me.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 01 2005,00:06)
          Are you all blind?  She doesn't look anything like Mariah Carey.  She's hotter than Mariah.  But alas...I'd have to choose Mariah...  Woe is me.
          Mariah Carey looked good 15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ April 01 2005,15:09)
            6-->
            Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 01 2005,00[img
            http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]6)]Are you all blind?  She doesn't look anything like Mariah Carey.  She's hotter than Mariah.  But alas...I'd have to choose Mariah...  Woe is me.
            Mariah Carey looked good 15 years ago.
            Negative!!!!!!!!!

Mariah STILL LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Mar. 30 2005,18:30)
              her tinkywinky

randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

She is Hot..I can just imagine looking up at that cute face & watching those "come to bed eyes" closing with pleasure
                Looks like Phuket will have to be on my list of places to re-visit..

Comment

She now works at the "No Name" bar which is almost directly opposite C&D in the Tiger complex.

Comment

Update on Kay Kae ( named Gai Gai in site )

She works in a bar, No Name Bar under the Tiger Disco in Phuket.

She had the cut and now has a post-op pussy.

Comment

Yaaaay! So, when are we going to see more pics?!

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Man, I love this one-way street. All the goodies end up at my door.

Comment

mariah carey is not as beautiful in real life as in her vids or pics. the photographers hide her "inka indian"-look.
                          her ass is also fat. she is just a myth, just like shakira, another fat assed b... eh lady.
                          and i actually like latinas .......... before they turn 20
                          this phuket lb slut is far more attractive and also has a far more attractive cunt

Comment

Some pictures, about 1 month old.

She has got a new pussy.
                            Did not get a chance to test it as she wass way to swollen, tried, but did not get inside.......
                            Attached Files
                            Do not marry a Thai girl.
                            Use for 3 days only!

Comment

One more.....
                              Attached Files
                              Do not marry a Thai girl.
                              Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Lucky boy that's in the water with a bare-breasted beauty like that!!!! That would have changed my life, if it happened to me at the same age.

Comment

Working...
                                X