Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have changed my mind, sexy body, I like that small tits and that nice little dick.....
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Jan. 13 2006,02:05)
      Originally posted by
      But I don`t understand that someone can find her attractive when she open her mouth.......
      Mouth open or closed, don't get it....totally average  
      Im with you, kina average... I would not through her outa bed but i dont think shes even nearly as nice as beau.....
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

in daytime she usually hangs out in the upper area of soi vc, outside the apt where ex (used to) live. i went with her to her friends room for a quick bj. nothing memorable. she looks quite innocent and sexy, but very unexperienced when it comes to sex. and very shy about her cock.

Comment

shit ... i posted last message before the pix of ice loaded. not the same ice as i was reviewing .. the ice i was talking about is from pattaya ...
          btw and she also has braces..think she is on this site

Comment

Oh my God

Don't you know that fat Irish peckers can be a bloody mess after a long night with braces
            I just have to pass on small mouths and braces
            I spent one night picking out "debris" from one LB's mouth, Bam will no doubt come up with something to top that
            incher

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Jan. 12 2006,00:16)
              0 to Mai-Kee's avatar in 1.2 seconds
                          get her now boys....

randyman
              This guy knows me pretty well, although it took me a bit longer.....

Cheers mate

MK
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I have been close up to this girl (but NOT intinate) and I can tell you she is so youthful and feminine and her skin is perfect. I loved dressing her up in pyjamas when we did the shoot!

But she's off duty right now because she's just had a boob job!

Thought that might shock you!

Comment

Mai-Kee, want to Trade Avatars? I'll even throw in a 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle and a 1977
                  Mark (The Bird) Fidrich Card.
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

"But she's off duty right now because she's just had a boob job!"

.... bloody fuckin' hell!!!

"I'll even throw in a 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle and a 1977 Mark (The Bird) Fidrich Card. "

.... no way I trade a pre-boob job Ice against Mickey Mantle

MK
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Jan. 14 2006,06:30)
                      .... no way I trade a pre-boob job Ice against Mickey Mantle

MK
                      Yeah...Micky Mantel's dead!!!

RM
                      ain't life grand

Comment

She was back at work last night and she looks sensational. The boobs are perfect and not oversized. Pics soon!

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Jan. 13 2006,00:46)
                          in daytime she usually hangs out in the upper area of soi vc,
                          you mean near Mr Bean?

Comment

Saw Ice at Obsessions on my last night in BKK and I can honestly say I don't recognize her from these pictures. They do not begin to do her justice. She is 100000000 times better looking in person. So if you think she looks hot here, wait til you see her in the flesh! Newcomer barfined her (bastard!) so I couldn't sample the goods, but hopefully he writes a full report!
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

god,can't open the attachment

Comment

Originally posted by (incher @ Jan. 13 2006,08:38)
                                Oh my God

Don't you know that fat Irish peckers can be a bloody mess after a long night with braces
                                I just have to pass on small mouths and braces
                                I spent one night picking out "debris" from one LB's mouth, Bam will no doubt come up with something to top that
                                incher
                                Hi Incher; I notice that you are a Patriots fan.  I'll assume that you're from the Boston area.  I just moved near Boston.  What is the asian Ladyboy scene there, if any?

Comment

Working...
                                X