X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cummm

Dont you just love good girls that know and understand that this shit is good for your skin.

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

First of all thanks to Lefty for this outstanding pictures, great scouting and the fabulous performance by Miss Rosie! As far as I can remember is this the first serious bukkake shots we had here?!
    I can only say: Keep 'em cumin', guys!!!

MK
    PS:.... I get serious problems managing my avatars.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I hope this will be a long tread.......

Cum on her face.......

Cum on her face 2 .......
      Do not marry a Thai girl.
      Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Yes, please more of this come on her face. Our excellent photografers should take more parts in the fucking in our videos.....
        Maybe I am alone with this whishes ??

Comment

Originally posted by (snoop4200 @ Jan. 19 2006,14:43)
          Maybe I am alone with this whishes ??
          Do not marry a Thai girl.
          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Jan. 16 2006,00:28)
            First of all thanks to Lefty for this outstanding pictures, great scouting and the fabulous performance by Miss Rosie! As far as I can remember is this the first serious bukkake shots we had here?!
            I can only say: Keep 'em cumin', guys!!!  

MK
            PS:.... I get serious problems managing my avatars.....
            Thank you for the kind comments Mai-Kee. As far as I know this was the first bukkake shots on ATS...and unlike the apeman's site, this was not staged with some concoction made from kow. We have Ms Rosie to thank though. The entire thing was an unplanned and spontaneous event precipitated by her alone. I was just the lucky one in the right place at the right time. Afterwards, she seemed in no hurry to clean it off either. Spent a while lingering, looking at herself in the mirror, like she rather enjoyed the site of her face covered in cum.

One other little point about Rosie is how her name sounds when she or her friends say it. It sounds at first to be more like Lucy and I thought that was what she said. But you know how the Thais make an R sound like an L. She also spelled in with no I, just Rose, but I added the I to get the Y sound at the end when she says it. So, if anyone goes to C&D and asks for her, if you say Rosie the way we English speakers say it, they may look like they do not know who you are talking about. Sound the R like an L and the O as somewhat of a mix between an O and a U, would be the best way I can describe it.

Comment

I would love to see a black man cumm on a pretty lil azn tranny.

Comment

Working...
              X