Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i have all my shirts and three that i purchased for her at MNG that she left behind........if anyone wANTS TO GET in touch with her send me a private message and i will oblige u with her NEW PHONE NUMBER!

Comment

I went with Fern for a couple of nights,everything was fine,i then left and went to Chaing Mai,where i got an e mail from Fern saying i had not left Bangkok,but had stayed and fucked her best friend,i sent her a lot of evidence proving i had left Bangkok and gone to Chaing Mai.
      I was nothing more than a customer to Fern,but i hate liers,and wanted to prove i am not a lier.
      I got some very strange text messages,from Fern,the i got an e mail,which read as if nothing had happened,and as if i was her long lost friend.
      I never saw her again,i like to know if i am going to see Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde before i make an appointment.

Comment

There seems to be some guy on another forum claiming to be her pimp/boyfriend/sponsor and is very defensive with this one....

In the words of Jack Nicholson, "She'll be back on her knees in no time".

Comment

Did you happen to notice that this thread is TWO FUCKING YEARS OLD!!!
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

yeah

Comment

Working...
            X