looks a LOT like my old friend Nan
    Attached Files

Nan, about 4 years ago when we first met, looked just like this
    Attached Files

Comment

cute
      Attached Files

Comment

Nan obviously can't do this anymore, but the face and body are the same; it was almost eerie working with this girl
        Attached Files

Comment

very very cute, brings back many memories
          Attached Files

Comment

I swear I called her Nan more than once working with this girl

Comment

last one....yum
              Attached Files

Comment

cool pic here
                Attached Files

Comment

I'm not sure who Nan is, I will have to check the galleries, but I have seen this LB a few times recently in Cascades. Very good looking IMHO. Is she also a nice girl personality wise JaiDee? Looks like she could be a lot of fun.

Got side tracked when I was in there so did not manage to speak with her.

Comment

Actually, I say this a lot so no one will believe me, but yes she is VERY nice and was a pleasure to work with. Neung brought her over and she was so sweet and was always smiling, very very nice personality, I really can't say enough about her. Nan was a friend of mine from 2001; we had her on the site a few times. we are still good friends and she is now post-op and living in Sweden with her sister and her sisters husband. In my opinion this girl looks exactly like her and when we were working together I even called her Nan a few times.

Comment

Mmm, checking flights to Sweden...
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

She is a very cute girl. Would love to spend some time with her.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Mar. 31 2005,11:23)
                          Actually, I say this a lot so no one will believe me, but yes she is VERY nice and was a pleasure to work with.   Neung brought her over and she was  so sweet and was always smiling, very very nice personality, I really can't say enough about her.   Nan was a friend of mine from 2001; we had her on the site a few times.  we are still good friends and she is now post-op and living in  Sweden  with her sister and her sisters husband.  In my opinion this girl looks exactly like her and when we were working together I even called her Nan a few times.
                          Hmm..are you talking about Nan (or Mam) who was one of the first models you had in the site?
                          She used to work in the LB bar in Clinton Plaza in 2001 when still had no boobs and then slowly transformed herself becoming very pretty and finally post-op working manly in OT in S'pore. Could be the same I'm talking about?
                          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I meant..this Nan
                            Attached Files
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

As for Lichey she will be featured on ATS in the next update now looking better then ever with her new big boobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X