• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another superstar

still a world-class shemale in anyone's book

and only seen here
    Attached Files

we appreciate Nat because she always gets hard and cums for us, lots of others don't even bother
    Attached Files

Comment

nice face, big dick, big tits....a shemale-lovers dreamgirl
      Attached Files

Comment

Ladyboy Shakira
        Attached Files

Comment

Still hot; she first appeared here in February, 2002
          Attached Files

Comment

Yepper ,been with her a few time,great girl

Comment

Those eyes remind me of Tara Reid... Nat's one of the few girls I don't mind as a blonde.

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Oct. 18 2005,14:45)
                Those eyes remind me of Tara Reid..
                I used to hear this all the time when we had her nude on the cover looking up into the camera....... I had to look up who Tara Reid was, I had never heard of her! Oh ya......Josie and the Pussycats!!

Comment

So does she meet anyone? If so what's her number I coming there next month always wanted to meet her.

Comment

Great girl. They are contact lenses.

Comment

i think she is in norway with her bf right now. but when she is in bkk, she is available. she has gained a few pounds after stop working in kc3, but still has one of the most functional lb dicks around. i dont know what she actually prefers. when i was a lb newbie, she was very bottom, after a couple of years, when i was more seasoned, she was quite aggresive. she will almost garantued leave you satisified (and sore lol)

Comment

She should be in the AsianTS HOF but way beyond her prime years and is way below superstar status. I understand your loyalty to her and May though but their mileage is showing as does any person after a few years and working ladyboys age in doge years.
                        brock landers

Comment

She should be in the AsianTS HOF but way beyond her prime years and is way below superstar status. I understand your loyalty to her and May though but their mileage is showing as does any person after a few years and working ladyboys age in dog years.
                          brock landers

Comment

natalie was the reason i joined asian-ts just perfect are there any more photos or videos comming? Daz.

Comment

She is just perfect! If there's one thing you can rely on: This bone keeps what it promises!!! Always!!!
                              Great gal, no attitude and fun to be with!

MK
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                              X