X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beam from hi boss

OK, I know there's been some Beam bashing lately and she may not be at her best, but I spent 2 nights with her and it was great!!!! When in Pattaya, I will be sure to give her a call...a few pics of her and Kitar from HI Boss...
    Attached Files

More Ms. Beam
    Attached Files

Comment

more Beam
      Attached Files

Comment

Ms Beam & Kitar
        Attached Files

Comment

Ms. Beam & Kitar #2.....

Thanks Ms. Beam....
          Attached Files

Comment

Hey those pics wet my apetite - i'm in Pattaya in 4 weeks.

Comment

I think Soi8dave has BEAM radar or something. I never see him around, but mention BEAM or BEE and he appears out of thin Air. Whats up with that?

Good night Y'all, gotta go Fill out my Bra & Pantie CLub membership application.
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Wow - Beam looks ALOT different without all the make-up on.

Anyways Mrjimw, great pics. Looks like you were having yourself a good old time in Pattaya.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Beam looks ALOT different without all the make-up on.
                  Errrrr, they all do.....please note your pic of Eye without make up
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                    I think Soi8dave has BEAM radar or something. I never see him around, but mention BEAM or BEE and he appears out of thin Air. Whats up with that?
                    Dead right mirimark - these 2 chicks really turn me on - i've had the pleasure of them both.
                    I'm with you in the femboy appreciation club.

Comment

brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Feb. 11 2006,01:31)

But Brock she plays wide receiver for the Pittsburgh Steelers

Comment

is it common practice to have the chicks shower before hand ,ive read this in alot of posts,you know showering before getting it on. because as far as im concerned the last thing i wanna do is see a ladyboy without make-up on.

Comment

The showering is not only for your benefit, but hers as well - unless you both you like to roll around in the hay with sweaty man meat.

Showering is a pretty common practice (at least I insist on it), but I believe ladyboys only remove their make-up if they intend to stay with you for the night. Otherwise, its off to the races again after you're done.
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Around 3 weeks ago!!

Miss Beam!!

I am never see her more sexy and with so much esprit....
                              I am a great fan of her!!

Dieter

P.S.: I see all ladyboys as human not only as a sex object...
                              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                              X