Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

an Asian Sex Vacation that starts tomorrow!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try not to enjoy it all too much, make sure you get the pictures to make us all jealous.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I'm in Oz right now. Spent last night in 2 different strip bars and one asian brothel. Had a nice Korean chick.... will be here for 4 days then head up to BKK. Looking forward to Nana!

Need info on the Royal Cliff in Pattaya... I can get a good deal on that hotel and it looks nice and is right on the beach. Just need to know if their cool with ladyboys... anyone know?

Comment

Hey Bam, have a great time, looks like you are well prepared. Royal cliff is a long way from the action, but otherwise is a nice hotel. Somehow I dont think you are going to spend much time lying on the beach, so go for something closer to the action.

Comment

Originally posted by (janabiyah @ Feb. 17 2006,09:14)
          Hey Bam, have a great time, looks like you are well prepared. Royal cliff is a long way from the action, but otherwise is a nice hotel. Somehow I dont think you are going to spend much time lying on the beach, so go for something closer to the action.
          It looks very close to walking street by looking at their map... what do you think?

Comment

Hi Bam,

We have stayed at the Royal Cliff on many occasions. I recommend the Royal Cliff Terrace (there are actually three or four Royal Cliff hotels within the whole complex). It is the closest to the beach and the rooms are very nice. As it is the oldest wing in the hotel, it is slightly cheaper than elsewhere in the complex.

It is quite a distance from Walking Street as you have to wind your way down Pratamnak Hill to get from the hotel to the nightlife.

The hotel provides a Mercedes limousine service from just outside the hotel entrance. If I remember correctly, they charge 150 Baht for the trip to Walking Street. A songtaew (100 baht) can bring you back to the hotel.

I do not know their policy about bringing guests back to your room as it is a more "family oriented" hotel but if you did ever bring anyone back, I am sure that the guest would be very suitably inmpressed !!!

The layout of the reception area means that you could bring a guest to your room without having to walk right past the reception desk but it may be wise to give the hotel a call before booking to check it out and avoid any potential embarrassment.

Have a great vacation !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A Royal Cliff Terrace room.
              Attached Files

Comment

A view from the balcony
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Shaggedout!

I just booked the mini-suite seaview balcony. going to pay by the night so that way if I have any problems I can find another hotel but it sure looks nice! Thanks for posting those pics... the girl on the balcony is a good sign I would think.

Comment

I had no problem getting her into my room ........... we have been married for 15 years

Comment

Working...
                    X