X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya experts

I took this shot over the New Year in Pattaya, and can anyone spot who these lovelies are? I think Ex is there, judging on photos of this site, but don't know the others at all. Reason being, I was fully occupied at the time, so no chance to go over and chat

All info gratefully received !!!!
    Attached Files

By the way - the lady on the far right seemed to get all the attention during the hour (or so) I was in the bar opposite ............... not sure why ........... as I rated the others much better!?!?! But I guess they know better !!

I must do a trip report soon, but never seem to get it done .............. so much information is written on others versions .............

Comment

Looks like Soi7 Didi Bar...
      And the girl you mentioned looks like .... no it was Aon....

Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

This makes a perfect "caption this" picture. I'm trying to figure out what the guy in the blue shirt is doing!
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Feb. 13 2006,03:04)
          This makes a perfect "caption this" picture. I'm trying to figure out what the guy in the blue shirt is doing!
          He looks like the kind of guy that has no money left and is trying to muster up a deal....

"I suck your cock and you suck mine and I give you 2 baht..."  

Comment

Dieter is correct; Didi's Bar however, Aon is in the background, sat down & wearing a white belt to the left of the Tiger Beer sign.
            I am not a regular there and when I do drop by I pay Aon's bar fine and we soon leave

Ex is not in this photo

Comment

Originally posted by (pentire @ Feb. 12 2006,22:31)
              Dieter is correct; Didi's Bar however, Aon is in the background, sat down & wearing a white belt to the left of the Tiger Beer sign.
              I am not a regular there and when I do drop by I pay Aon's bar fine and we soon leave

Ex is not in this photo
              Reconfirm: Didi's Bar Soi 7 indeed
              Rose isn't in the picture either, apparently...

Comment

I'm sorry guys but looks like a scene out of "Prision break".Those chicks look like they can fight abit

Comment

The girl on the extreme left is in my humble opinion the most pretty ladyboy in this bar - put it this way I have been with her in other bars and other LB\'s thought she was a girl - extremely natural and does not wear make-up. Just a shame you cant see her face in this picture - name is Nok.

Comment

Think we got your point mardhi
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

i'm not sure i got it- please repeat a few more times lol
                      and Nok is a cutie- really nice smile. she had a bad case of molluscum on her ass so our ST didn't last long but i'm pretty sure she sorted it out the next day, she wanted me to take her to the doctor but when i called she said she'd already been and had them cut off. i tested her later by sneaking up on her and slapping her ass- she winced in pain. i thought she was a 'real' ladyboy (i.e. very girly and naturally feminine, whereas most seem to put on the femininity).

Comment

Sorry about multiple posts - I am having to use a proxy now as I am in Thailand - so this message will probably appear 20 times as well.....

Comment

20 Times! I counted 235!

Comment

Multiple posts sorted. On with the thread. :-)

Comment

Working...
                            X