X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An ode to your favourite lb in pictures

I'm a recent contributor to the forum, and as such, would like to request for the forum members to post picture(s) of their ALL TIME favourite LB. That way, I can attach a mental image of you when we continue contributing in the forum. Basically I just want to see who you would very much want to fuck right this moment.

This is mine, the ever willing Bee.
    Attached Files
    forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Sorry, just realised I've posted that picture before. This is one of her, just after her shower and getting ready to go out.
    Attached Files

Comment

All these pictures makes me wanna

This is Bee during supper time. The look 30minutes before she knows she's in for some good loving.
      Attached Files

Comment

Do you think I can convince ATS to make her the next "IT" girl? She certainly does it for me. This is my ode to Bee
        Attached Files

Comment

waooow it is very good

Comment

Give me more!
            mason forever

Comment

Way to go man tell him where she is and I am on my first plane out -- I mean I can genuinely come for her !!

Comment

"Beeutiful" JackC

I await more postings

incher

Comment

She sure is a real cutie. She has a great body, pretty face and looks really sweet. Well done mate

Comment

At work now and still on the forum. Hope none of my staff walks into my room now. Ok, here's another picture of the lovely Bee.

Of course I'm still waiting for you lot to post pictures of your all time favourite LB.

This picture was taken just after I sucked her off. Took all of 2 minutes. Either I suck well, or she is easily excitable.
                    Attached Files

Comment

There are so many named Bee. Where is this lovely Bee located?

Comment

Found her walking around window shopping in Siam Square. She's a secretary in a travel firm (At least that is what she told me). I think she's not in the sex trade, but things could have changed who knows. As my previous posts, if anyone chances upon her, please keep her number. Should be the same Nokia I bought for her! I'm the dickhead who lost her number, and have no way of getting back in touch with her. I'm offering a reward of 2 bottles of Whisky for anyone who can give me her number (that works!).

Comment

One more photo of the lovely Lass, for forum members to recognise her if you see her walking in the streets.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I seem to have way too much time on my hands. Here's another picture.
                            Attached Files

Comment

And another.........
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X