Attached Files

Comment

odet  drowned)
      Attached Files

Comment

lick it up baby
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice pics Donny! Keep em' coming, surely you took more photos than just this.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I can only aspire to take such good photos. Have to say though, every time I've just cummed, last thing on my mind is to grab the camera. You lot here in the forum are truly inspirational, and I will now try to emulate the deeds.

Maybe I can do a Malaysian Sexcapades or has that already been done?
            forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Did you fans of Bobo (gurl in donnnnny's avatar) know that she is now in BKK with the BMG record company?! It seems they are trying to launch an all-LB gurl band along the lines of that Korean group mentioned in another thread on this forum.

Much luck to her!!!!!!
              More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

Originally posted by (PILOS @ Feb. 18 2006,06:47)
                Did you fans of Bobo (gurl in donnnnny's avatar) know that she is now in BKK with the BMG record company?!  It seems they are trying to launch an all-LB gurl band along the lines of that Korean group mentioned in another thread on this forum.

Much luck to her!!!!!!  
                Yes good luck to her. She is a lovely person and was always signing when I spent time with her.

Comment

Wow,

Those girls work on different bars. How did u get them together? Do they play together?

Tell us more,

-eclipse

Comment

Way to go Donny

We shared those photos before
                    Thanks again

incher

Comment

Nice!

I will add some more....
                      Do not marry a Thai girl.
                      Use for 3 days only!

Comment

OMG what has happend to Odets hair, she almost have a afro now.....
                        Do not marry a Thai girl.
                        Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Last time I saw Odet, she did have an afro. Someone needs to buy her a pick!
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I love Odet's Afro. She is the hottest LB in Obsessions IMO and really stands out from the crowd there.

Comment

lefty  your  right she is a real babe in the rooms. seems a little dissinterested in the bar  but fantasic when shes in bed. has  trouble coming when i had her. probbibly all that sperm on her  face) as for the double with lisa. when i was in bangkok in september obs was closed and ofdet was working up stairs. lisa asked me if i wanted a double with her and odet i said yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X