• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From mainland china

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fantastic, thats what we like to see, some Chinese models.
          I must say that these beauties are top drawer....

Where in China are these pageants held, im over there quite a bit and wouldnt mind getting on the guest list

TC

Comment

Are these beauties really LB's...hard to believe but true I hope!
            Where can they be contacted?
            Do you know?

Comment

They all look high on drugs. =[

BTW... (because this isn't worthy of its own post)
              There's a cute Philipino girl in the class after my Philosophy class! I've been flirting with her when we pass during class change!

Comment

They look like the flight attendants on China Airlines.

Comment

The second one is Chen Lili, a Miss Universe contestant from South China. I don't recognize the first girl.
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Yup.. and chen lili made a controvesy taking part in miss china universe as the 1st lady who is not genetically born as a women..

Correct me if Im wrong Post-op Lover..

Comment

Originally posted by (aspect @ Feb. 19 2006,23:34)
                      Yup.. and chen lili made a controvesy taking part in miss china universe as the 1st lady who is not genetically born as a women..

Yes, Aspect you are right - but the Miss Universe organization made it clear she could not go past the prelims for the China contest.

Are the other ladies you posted the pics of lbs as well?

Thanks!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

yes... the other lady is also a chinese lb... Have her name but i cant seem to post in chinese here..

I tried posting the names in the topic description actually but it turn out bad

Comment

Look here for the other girl i've posted...

There is a before and after pic

Comment

Originally posted by (aspect @ Feb. 20 2006,17:22)
                            yes... the other lady is also a chinese lb... Have her name but i cant seem to post in chinese here..

I tried posting the names in the topic description actually but it turn out bad
                            I think the first lady's name is Liu Xiao Jing. It was reported either last year or 2004 she competed in a "Miss Plastic Surgery" beauty contest. I do not think she won, as it was also open to ggs.

This is a press photo from the contest.
                            Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Feb. 19 2006,22:44)
                              Originally posted by (aspect @ Feb. 19 2006,23:34)

Yes, Aspect you are right - but the Miss Universe organization made it clear she could not go past the prelims for the China contest.

Are the other ladies you posted the pics of lbs as well?

Thanks!
                              Not to be too technical, but I think she was tossed from the prelims... In other words - I don't think there was ever a rating for her versus GGs. A shame - she's quite hot.

As for the other - yeah, I think she is Liu Xiao Jing. Good pictures!

Rxpharm, I can't wait to meet you someday, too. One of these days we'll hit China together and find the LBs that nobody else has ever discovered. After 2008/2010, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that there are more latent LBs in China than in all of Thailand. Anyway, the pressure will be on them: the male-female ratio in China is awful and getting worse!

POL
                              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                              X