First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a pic

Any comments?
    Attached Files

Well..what can I say..I like the name Monique!
    That lb seems pretty..any furher info to let other members 'generate' more comments?
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

looks too artifical .... and some bad PS touch up, prefer the pics from private albums

Comment

I dont care what other say... I like! Pretty! Nice hair...

Comment

Is she a LB or is this a trick poser? Me thinks she GG.
          forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Too mannish for my tastes.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Feb. 24 2006,15:53)
              Too mannish for my tastes.    
              How could you see she still has a dick?
              You got X-Ray vision now?
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Comment

hey now...why is my pictures doing in teh asiants.com website?........ya too good for me....i would like to stay away....
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (moni4u @ Feb. 25 2006,04:17)
                    hey now...why is my pictures doing in teh asiants.com website?........ya too good for me....i would like to stay away....

I'm just kidding - Monique is stunning, and she doesn't need me to tell her that. (And if she was post-op, she'd probably jump to the top of my list of 12 )

Incher - are you a friend of hers? And I guess moni4u is truly Monique? Welcome to the forum, and even if you don't stick around, I wish you all the best.

POL

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Nice, I would like to see more from this set:
                      Attached Files
                      Do not marry a Thai girl.
                      Use for 3 days only!

Comment

I love this picture. Strangely, on Myspace, she's 25, on face-pic, she's 30. I don't think she's 30. No way at all. 25...okay, maybe.

Well, she's got a lot of boyfriends ahead of all you guys, so don't buy a ticket to LA yet.

And remember patience is a virtue.

Attached Files

Comment

Ps. To Monique - my team is recruiting. I hope you'll join soon! (Randyman, stay away, you bum!)

Comment

I know her. She does live here in LA. And she is very nice as well. She told me that she was 29 when I met her and that was about 4 months ago. So she could be 30 now. I will ask her. She is prettier in person by the way.

Comment

Working...
                            X