Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ats desktop wallpaper

I made this for the site.

If anyone wants a copy, PM me and I'll send you the full resolution version.

Attached Files

Looks great!, If you have any cityscape ones of BKK or Nana, I'd love to see those.

Comment

Funny you should mention that.

My next project was going to be a nightlife / city vibe wallpaper. I need some good source pictures though.

Comment

Bams gallery around here had some shots that I used for a wallpaper. Most were day shots though. I've looked all over for high quality pics of BKK and Nana but all I ever find are Temples and statues. I'm into the whole city and nightlife aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 25 2006,09:21)
          Funny you should mention that.

My next project was going to be a nightlife / city vibe wallpaper. I need some good source pictures though.
          I PMed you...

Comment

Got your PM, thanks.

I'm surprised a bit that no one seemed to care much for the picture.

=(

Comment

Just a bit too daring for my office PC!!!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 26 2006,13:48)
                Got your PM, thanks.

=(
                I liked it... I'm waiting for the city or nightlife scene!

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 27 2006,03:48)
                  Got your PM, thanks.

=(
                  Sorry for not giving you respect for your pix Grunyen. I think you did an awesome job. Looking forward for your next piece of work.

To give you some ideas and inspiration, I found a few other wallpapers from KT So's website (if you don't know this girl, she is the only thing keeping me from going over to the dark side 100%). Something like this with a hot ladyboy would totally rock.
                  Attached Files
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 27 2006,03:48)
                    Got your PM, thanks.

=(
                    I Like the Picture. Just NOT for a ATS.COM Home page Wallpaper. It Looks to much Like an Electronics Advertisement, and the beer bottle Caps are distracting from the theme. It doesn't feel like a Ladyboy Promotion.

Could I do better computer graphically ?
                    Hell NO, you have more talent than I. I'm just giving you MY thoughts.
                    The colors and over all appeal are first rate...
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Jan. 27 2006,10:45)
                      and the beer bottle Caps are distracting from the theme.  
                      As I was tought, any object which is about at 1/3 from the right edge, and 1/3 from the bottom edge of any picture/painting will automatically catch our eyes attention and create a 'disturbing' effect to the rest of the image, unless it's properly balanced by other object/s.
                      This rule should be used in ALL visual art processes.
                      So, that's the reason why the bottle caps 'jump' at your eyes before anything else.
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

The bottle caps almost look like oyster shells, so I guess that fits the beach scene.
                        I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

You might notice that the theme is "Memories".

Hence the beer bottle caps, the beach, the camera, the cellphone, the scuba diving, the neon lights, the fruit.

I just wanted a collage of all the things that people may remember from their trips. It's supposed to be thematic. It's not always easy to determine exactly hwo to put everything together. Believe me, I went through many variations, moving things around and resizing them, trying out different elements many of which didn't make the cut.

As I said, I planned on doing a nightlife sort of vibe, where I hope to incorporate different elements that tell THAT visual story.

BTW, the tech background above is great. That's more like what I had in mind for the nightlife wallpaper.

Comment

By the way does anybody know where Banana is now? Is she in Phuket?

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Jan. 27 2006,23:39)
                              I just wanted a collage of all the things that people may remember from their trips.
                              ..and it is a great job! I can only dream about being able to do something like that on a computer!
                              I tried pathetically to learn Illustrator 8 and it was a disaster..sob..sob
                              However, keep always in mind the 1/3 - 1/3 rule
                              In fact..there are many more that that...
                              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                              X