Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about?

Guys,
    in a lazy afternoon looking at Mthai.com Stickers I found this pic in one ad in the gay/ladyboy section.http://www.mthai.com/sticker/oo/extra4/393788.shtml
    They are clearly two Thai International crews on a plane, and the one on the right is a LB
    I didn't think in Thai Airways they did that...

POL, what would you think..is she a POP??
    Attached Files
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Maybe Richard Branson or someone should invent Ladyboy Airlines (Nonstop to Bangkok)

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Feb. 28 2006,12:07)
      Guys,
      in a lazy afternoon looking at Mthai.com Stickers I found this pic in one ad in the gay/ladyboy section.http://www.mthai.com/sticker/oo/extra4/393788.shtml
      They are clearly two Thai International crews on a plane, and the one on the right is a LB
      I didn't think in Thai Airways they did that...

POL, what would you think..is she a POP??
      Good grief, can you read Thai?

How on earth did you know she's LB? I'm going to guess she is a post-op - it makes it easier for the company to hire her and for her to travel overseas. On the other hand, it's my understanding that Thailand doesn't allow LBs to change their identity cards or passports after SRS, so it makes me wonder.

Hmm, makes me think of a question for another thread - about restrooms!
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Feb. 28 2006,15:04)
        [POL, what would you think..is she a POP??  
        Good grief, can you read Thai?[/QUOTE]
        Actually I can't
        But definitely she is a LB!
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

If the right one is the ladyboy, how come she looks a lot more femaleish, then her real female colleague?

Comment

Originally posted by (mcqueen @ Feb. 28 2006,20:01)
            If the right one is the ladyboy, how come she looks a lot more femaleish, then her real female colleague?  
            Not really..come on..look well!
            You can see she is a LB...pretty, VERY pretty but a LB
            I asked a Thai friend of mine to check the website and it was confirmed she is a LB.
            However, she could be in the lounge or ground staff. Not 100% is flying..that wasn't written..

Comment

These girls/LBs are the gems that serious LB hunters would love to undiscover....... enough questions about their genetic sexuality that keeps the punters guessing right through the end before they drop their panties

And if it turns out to be a GG, all the wasted time!

From the photo, I could not tell if she is a LB or not......
              forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

What can I say..to me it looks like a LB especially on the jaw line..and watching carefully she wears the tag with the name, so it's a stewardess.
                May we be now so fixated that we see LBs even when they are not??

Or maybe a silly joke of someone who posted somebody else pics in a gay/Lbs section?

Comment

Well, my ex-gf, postop lb, told me that it is against Thai Airways policy to hire lbs. However, she did tell me an interesting story of an lb she knows who is a flight attendant for Thai. The story goes like this: This lb wanted to be a flight attendant for Thai from quite a young age. Her mother is a doctor. After graduating from university she applies to Thai Airways. Her mother fakes the physical with the help of another doctor friend, plus arranges fake ID that says her daughter is female - and she is hired. Apparently she is 110% passable, voice and all and does not have the exaggerated mannerisms many lbs have. It would be much more difficult today with the new electronic ID card introduced by the Thai govt. Unfortunately I do not know the name or have a pic of this lb - but it makes for a good story. Not sure if the pic Looker has posted are of ground staff in a Thai plane that is on the ground or not, but remember not all these ads are 100% truthful, lol!

My ex-gf wanted to apply as well, but she was told that Thai does not hire lbs.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Feb. 28 2006,20:41)
                    Well, my ex-gf, postop lb, told me that it is against Thai Airways policy to hire lbs.  However, she did tell me an interesting story of an lb she knows who is a flight attendant for Thai.  The story goes like this:  This lb wanted to be a flight attendant for Thai from quite a young age.  Her mother is a doctor.  After graduating from university she applies to Thai Airways.  Her mother fakes the physical with the help of another doctor friend, plus arranges fake ID that says her daughter is female - and she is hired.  Apparently she is 110% passable, voice and all and does not have the exaggerated mannerisms many lbs have.  It would be much more difficult today with the new electronic ID card introduced by the Thai govt.  Unfortunately I do not know the name or have a pic of this lb - but it makes for a good story.  Not sure if the pic Looker has posted are of ground staff in a Thai plane that is on the ground or not, but remember not all these ads are 100% truthful, lol!

I know for sure that in Thai Airways it's a lot about having the right "connection" to get in. Pretty much as it is in Garuda and Philippines Airlines.
                    Which is why many ladies who do not succeed there go to Cathay Pacific or Emirates or Others.
                    So, I truly believe you about what your ex-g/f said.
                    Now, whether the pic posted on that website is a joke or is really about this LB but posted by someone else who knows about her, it could well be!
                    I've just shown the pic to a couple of LBs friend of mine who are in BKK and they both confirmed that to them she looks very much as a LB.
                    May you all forgive me if it's not true!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Feb. 28 2006,18:41)
                      Well, my ex-gf, postop lb,
                      Say no more!

Wow! So, she's available now, huh?

Just kidding. Such a revelation about my new best friend. Most excellent. Do tell more. Feel free to PM me.
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Feb. 28 2006,20:41)
                        Well, my ex-gf, postop lb, told me that it is against Thai Airways policy to hire lbs.  However, she did tell me an interesting story of an lb she knows who is a flight attendant for Thai.  The story goes like this:  This lb wanted to be a flight attendant for Thai from quite a young age.  Her mother is a doctor.  After graduating from university she applies to Thai Airways.  Her mother fakes the physical with the help of another doctor friend, plus arranges fake ID that says her daughter is female - and she is hired.  Apparently she is 110% passable, voice and all and does not have the exaggerated mannerisms many lbs have.  It would be much more difficult today with the new electronic ID card introduced by the Thai govt.  Unfortunately I do not know the name or have a pic of this lb - but it makes for a good story.  Not sure if the pic Looker has posted are of ground staff in a Thai plane that is on the ground or not, but remember not all these ads are 100% truthful, lol!

Hello Gents,

Our experience is that the only time we get hassle about herself's sexuality is from Thai Airways security staff.

I should say 'so-called' security staff. My job involves security and I DON'T rate them. The other airlines are better at the security and don't bat a eyelid at the apparent discrepency between what they see and herself's passport.

As for getting jobs in Thailand - it's against the Thai constitution to discriminate on the basis of sexuality. The only problem is that there is no-one to enforce this law. If you decide not to employ someone - that's it.

Apparently one of the international parcel carriers does employ ladyboys. They have to cut their hair and dress like men to get a job !!??
                        If you really understand ladyboys you will know what a no-starter this is for most of them.

Discrimination - it's not a Thai word - most companies just don't employ ladyboys.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Mar. 01 2006,05:45)
                          Apparently one of the international parcel carriers does employ ladyboys. They have to cut their hair and dress like men to get a job !!??
                          If you really understand ladyboys you will know what a no-starter this is for most of them.

Discrimination - it's not a Thai word - most companies just don't employ ladyboys.

RR.
                          True!
                          As I said in another thread, I met in one of the offices of BMA (Bangkok Metropolitan Authority) a LB who works there as secretary, and is not really 100% passable. BMA is the municipal authority that handles transporation (buses), fire service dptm., road cleaning and other matters in the greater Bangkok, so we could say a quasi-government body
                          I wouldn't be surprised if some LBs workd in the Police force...Yes! I met one in Malaysia working in the police HQ! (not a joke..really!)
                          However, a friend of mine, who is a very smart person with a good deal of professionality in the IT biz is now facing problems in finding a new job.
                          So, as already discussed in other threads, finding a job for LBs is not always easy

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Feb. 28 2006,10:08)
                            Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Feb. 28 2006,18:41)
                            Well, my ex-gf, postop lb,
                            Say no more!                

Wow!  So, she's available now, huh?  

Just kidding.  Such a revelation about my new best friend.  Most excellent.  Do tell more.  Feel free to PM me.  

Talk about a one track mind

randyman
                            ain't life grand

Comment

I know a LB who worked for Thai as a ticket agent dressed as a man, until she got implants and they asked her to take them out or leave, she left.

Comment

Working...
                              X