Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really Like the DEPTH of the card. the colors and shading makes the card Reek of a quality program.
    Wish I had a High Quality graphics program, I'd have a FLipp'n field day. I just have one of those
    $19.99 mgi photosuite programs. I'm jealous, I want one too.
    Now alls you have to do GRIM is insert the Ladyboys STATS that are Riddled with PUNS realated to the sport.

What kind of graphics program was used to make the card Grim? Hope you don't mind, but I am going to download it and try and Tear it apart so I can use it as a Templete
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

She uses photoshop. I'm gonna hang out with her this weekend and see if we cant make some more, I'll try and add some humor to them as well. She doesnt know much about the LB scene.

Comment

She want me to let you know that all the shading and backgrounds and borders were done by her, not photoshop. LOL, shes proud of her "katoey kards"

Comment

Well, the Lady has Talent no doubt. I've met my match. ((thats not saying much))
          O.k. so allow me to save face. How long did it take her to do one card ?
          I can do one card in ten (10) minutes or Less.
          O.k. go ahead and say it. "" it looks like it ""

None the less, really Cool graphics Work. Next time I'll spend 30minutes on a card and see how good I can really do it. I wish you could have seen the Ladyboy Auto Racing pic's I posted Last year.

Comment

and the really good news Grim is that in 2006 you can indeed own Gatoon if you so choose. no problemo! you might keep her or you can trade her after a night to team Temptations for Jess.

Comment

Hows this for FAST.
              10minutes
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Mar. 08 2006,20:55)
                Well, the Lady has Talent no doubt. I've met my match. ((thats not saying much))
                O.k. so allow me to save face. How long did it take her to do one card ?
                I can do one card in ten (10) minutes or Less.
                O.k. go ahead and say it. "" it looks like it ""

None the less, really Cool graphics Work. Next time I'll spend 30minutes on a card and see how good I can really do it. I wish you could have seen the Ladyboy Auto Racing pic's I posted Last year.
                She made that in about 10-15 minutes, once she had some pic to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 08 2006,20:57)
                  and the really good news Grim is that in 2006 you can indeed own Gatoon if you so choose. no problemo! you might keep her or you can trade her after a night to team Temptations for Jess.
                  I think I'll keep Gatoon on the starting line up.

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Mar. 08 2006,21:26)
                    Hows this for FAST.
                    10minutes
                    Looks pretty good. I like that price tag too. Only 1.95? I'm sold!

Comment

MM, I always thought you used Photoshop!

So you did all that on a $20 program when I thought you had a $300 program. Just shows ya uh! Bloody Brilliant.

Comment

Alot of these Ladyboy cards and Magazines, I do while I browsing here on the forum because while reading the forum is when I come up with the ideas.  As you can notice, the pic's get a little distorted because I am not taking the TIME to resize them.  I create the Templetes and then I drag & drop the pic' into it, then I start stretching the pic' to size, Hence the distortion.  Sometime here in the Near future I'll go Hell' bent on a project and see what I can really do for an Amature.  I just throw this stuff together for Shits & giggles.

The $19.99 program;  MGI Photosuite PLatnium ver. 4 is worth the money.

Comment

Working...
                        X