Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey years ago I had a LB (Moo) who had a tiny pecker and she was so much fun. She said to me "hey, when I cum it feels just as good!!" She could cum more times then I could, so I do look at things with a different perspective now!

incher

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Mar. 17 2006,13:20)
      ..... I've seen bigger clitties! One of the rare cases where I'd support a SRS! Poor girl.....

MK
      We think alike.

On the other hand, she'd have very little depth. She'd no doubt need a lot of post-operative stretching. Well, I guess I gotta start somewhere.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Maybe they just grow this way in Phuket....If so, can't wait to visit....
        Attached Files
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Just like those Marble statues Micheal Angelo did a few centuries back. There seems to have been an epidemic of PO in Phuket. Must be something in the air, or the water!

Comment

Just because a cock is small or almost invisible does not mean that it is bad for the female! To the contrary, some girls who have small penises love it as it makes them closer to a real girl as possible!

It is wether it is functional or not that matters. Some small dicks still work. That is the concern that should be. And even if it doesnot, so what!

I seen a Hawaiian shemale on a rival site once, who had a two incher. When interviewed she said "That it never functioned right to begin with." Then as we all know men like us and shemales have g spots too! Inside our rectum, we can massage our prostrate gland easy that can lead to ejaculation even without a hard on. Many letters I observed by shemales in a magazine once to a she male herself who was a pyshcoligist, claimed that many were so happy ejaculating without a hard on as many said it makes them feel "helpless." Then some found out how to activate their g spot and get orgasims from their lovers penis inside them as well as a self inflicted dildo. That made them feel "womanly" as many stated. They were able to achieve orgasim without touching themselves and from their lover's penis as well just like their genetic sisters do when being penitrated. One she male once admited she never uses her own penis at all during sex. She automatically gets her orgasim from her lovers tool iniside her anus each time.

The proof is here. Natalie, I believe, got off from Ton without touching herself in two years ago's videos.
            Love life to its fullest.

Comment

never experianced a shemale cumming without physically touching sucking or masterbating??? maybe im a bad lover??? but i have never had sex with a shemale who just came from having anal sex????

Comment

Working...
              X