X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top five girls of march

1) Naiya- I pick her as number one because she has got the teeniest weener ever to grace this site! Nice smile, and great poses on the rocks. Great looker and her small member made her a stunner.

2) Kel- This is the best ever of this young petite girl with nice natural hormonal titties. They fill her bra quite well when she starts off in jeans and t-shirt. Most of all the photographer here had her in many great poses in front of the bookcase, on the autumin, and on the couch. Even her back shots has her smiling while showing off that beautiful ass of hers.

3) Icey-This babe now shaved and her dick extended showing the pinkness of her hood is a welcome return. Love her smile and reddish hair. Her boobs are a little big, but nicely done! A stunner again!

4) Cheer-This cutie looks so great posing outdoors especially on the rocks on the water. Nice shave around her small weener. It makes it look so much adorable. Nice face and petite figure.

5) Jannie-Even though a postie, still is hot! Nice shapely body and can fool anyone!

That is it for this month. I would like to hear others as well! PLEASE POST!!!!!!!!
    Love life to its fullest.

This is my first month, so I still drool over all the ladies, but if I had to pick five I guess they would be, in no special order, Icey, Naiya, Lina, Cheer and Kwang.....I feel so guilty for all the others I have left out.....
    Attached Files
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
    X