X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST Clubhouse update ever?

The absolute best update ever is coming in a few hours time...

(Yep - I am sure you haven't heard that before have you!)

So WHO is gonna make the Girl of the Month for this second half of January?

The update will be ready in about 3 hours...

Comment

I'm in love with Pookie, no Noon... no Beer... no Roxy!

Comment

Just a taste of things to come on The Clubhouse in a few hours. (Free to non-members also!)

I'll post when it's all ready!

Comment

The Preview Girls for mid-January are up and I still can't decide who the Girl of the Month is going to be...

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LATEST PREVIEW GIRLS!

(The Clubhouse will be completed and posted later tonight!)  

If you are NOT yet a member of AsianTS.com and you like these pics and want to see thousands more just like them then PM me NOW for a great deal!

Stogie Bear

Comment

Gif gif gif gif!
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Wow there all hot.... ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY without a doubt the most awesome update ever.

This just makes me more excited about my next tour of duty. In 30 days right about now I'll be on a flight somewhere out there over the Pacific on my way to Dream Land.

Can you guess which one I picked?

Comment

if all the nurses and techs look like "beer" below, then being on overnight call in the hospital would not suck so bad. :P  unfortunately, the nurses and techs at my hospital look like Martin Lawrence's Big Momma character. :P hell i would probably even volunteer for more call if they looked like beer.
                Attached Files
                This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

A bevy of beauties , very tuff to pick but Lichey got my vote ,
                  congrats stogie this has to be in the top few clubhouse updates ever . Well done .

Question for anyone really , Roxy looks a lot like a girl currently in Melbourne   , whom i know as Sasha , she is originally from singapore , are these two one and the same ??

Comment

Originally posted by (monkeyman @ Jan. 16 2006,21:52)
                    congrats stogie this has to be in the top few clubhouse updates ever . Well done .

Question for anyone really , Roxy looks a lot like a girl currently in Melbourne   , whom i know as Sasha , she is originally from singapore , are these two one and the same ??
                    WHERE in Melbourne? Ill be there next week may well have to look her up... Ozzie have u seen her about???

On the back of her last pic Roxy has my vote......
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (monkeyman @ Jan. 16 2006,15:52)
                      are these two one and the same ??
                      Yes they are!

She was featured on the site but asked to have her pics removed for a while. I think she was in school or something.

Lovely lady and everyone who knows her only says the nicest things about her.

Comment

Looking for to more pics of this fem boy

Comment

Originally posted by (Soi8dave @ Jan. 17 2006,11:05)
                          Looking for to more pics of this fem boy

This is Pong works at the Moulin Rose cabaret and lives in the paradise area. Now has breasts infact has had them for a while.

Comment

wow

Comment

Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Jan. 17 2006,10:46)
                              Originally posted by (monkeyman @ Jan. 16 2006,21:52)

WHERE in Melbourne?      Ill be there next week may well have to look her up... Ozzie have u seen her about???

On the back of her last pic Roxy has my vote......  
                              Yep this is Sasha she is currently working at the pleasuredome in Melbourne but if you want a private meeting then I can arrange. I think she might be taking off back to Singapore soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X