X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other beach town: Hua Hin

Some photos taken in Hua Hin. There are bars with ladyboys now and two cabarets.
    Attached Files

In the room
    Attached Files

Comment

her stuff
      Attached Files

Comment

more
        Attached Files

Comment

one more
          Attached Files

Comment

Well done mate, glad to see members blazing a new trail off the beaten track. However, if you could give us a more detailed report, maybe more punters might be encouraged to try out Hua Hin.
            forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

good pics mate but bit to cavemanish for my tastes

Comment

Give us some more information on this please, like the names of the bars and where they are located. Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                  Agree with all the above, I enjoy Hau Hin myself but stopped going as there were no L/Bs. So lets have the names of bars ect. Did you get in more than one pull, and whats the going rate.

Comment

Hua Hin is about 2 1/2 hours south of Bangkok by minibus from Victory Monument BTS station. There is a main area with bars and small hotels and restaurants just a block back from the sea hugging 5 star hotels like the Hilton. Soi Bin TaBant is the main bar street, maybe 12-20 bars with a cross soi with 12 more bars. There are about 5 other small bar enclaves scattered around town. There are two cabaret shows that have katoeys and all seemed to be ready to date--the audiences for the shows are small and money is low. Aside from the cabaret shows several bars have katoey like the banana beer bar, which has three or four. Other bars nearby have 3 in the bar. There seems to be a double number of katoey in the town since last year. There is no go go in the town. Most bars have pool tables and bar fines are 300 baht. 1000 baht will get you all night.

Comment

Excellent work,Bohemia,
                      Its fantastic when guys blaze new destinations and report back areas other than the usual,Bkk,Pty,Pkt,etc..

Comment

thank you.

Comment

Bohemia, always thought of myself as a Neaderthal...so your ladyboy is welcome to crawl with me back under my rock any time she wants to.

Comment

Lolita's is also opening up a banch in Hua Hin. For you  who don't know, Lolita's is a great blow job bar in Bkk with a beautiful new location in  Pattaya, and the soon to be opened one in Hua Hin. Blow jobs are obviously a good business. I know I like to start the day off at Lolita's. It takes the edge off of things!

Comment

Are we talking blow jobs from L/Bs or G.G.s

Comment

Working...
                              X