Attached Files

Comment

She lick my ass
          Attached Files

Comment

cumshot
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (vacpw03 @ Mar. 18 2006,00:06)
              She lick my ass
              I always love when they lick ass

Comment

Nice pics man, thanks for sharing. Looks like you and her had a good time together haha.

Just my two cents here, but as much as people talk about this girl from Obs, I've never been very impressed with her.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

A good cumshot is never wrong, I just love to see there beautiful lips covered with cum. Give us more please... Thank you
                  horny swedish Tony

Comment

Looks you've had fun....

Yet this LB is kinda strong-bodied for my taste.... I'm more on sweet & tiny side

Comment

Comment

Didn't she used to work in Casanova for a while & then became a Mamasan in Cascade for a while, & then I lost track of her. But I did barfine her once & she was very fond of rimming as i recal, if I have the right girl.

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 06 2006,13:35) she was very fond of rimming as i recal,

And you don't like that kind of things do you R69??
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

69Billy,

as you know I hate it with a passion !!   I am always glad when i have had enough of that......... NOT !!  

The rimming queen of Patong Beach, Siming had me nailed for 20mins, & a couple of the Brazilain wild cats, GG's & TS from my last jolly to Latin America gave the old starfish a good honing, but as i found out to my cost it was merely prelude to something a little bigger than a tongue.................  

Keeping it up for queen & country, with a little help from Pfizer
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                            X