X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo gallery

I've been inspired by the overwhelming success of Mirimark's dimples n' braces gallery that I thought if we can have that, why not tattoos? Plenty of ladyboys are marked up and I for one find it extremely sexy. I'm sure there are other tattoo admirers out there, so please post your sexy tattoo photos! Sadly I only have a few, but I didn't really focus on the tattoos but its a start.

Eye recently had a butterfly tattoo (seen in the newest gallery) on her stomach. Very cute.
    Attached Files
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Nancy from KC3 loves Betty Boop so much she had a tattoo of her favorite character inked on her stomach. I think she also had a small tattoo on her back.
    Attached Files
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Peem from Obsessions has 3 tattoos, but this is the only photo I have of her that clearly shows one. Aside from the one on her back, of a phoenix I believe, she has ink of a spider (or some type of insect) on her stomach and another tattoo on her neck by her right ear of some design. Seems like the stomach is a popular place for Thai ladyboys to get inked. I've never seen any US girls have tattoos there, most go for the "I'm a slut with a tattoo right above my butt" or the shoulder.
      Attached Files

Comment

I've tried this once before but it got forgotten due to the Lack of effort (( I )) put into it. Its since been deleted. However Mr. DummyPlug, I like the idea and I'll help you out here becuase I think tattoos are COOL.
        Attached Files
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Attached Files
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

This is TA who worked at Eden's. She was getting this huge fish tattoo on her back. She told me her brother was doing it for her... he was still learning how to do it and as you can see he sure was! I€™ve seen some badly done tattoos on Thai girls all thanks to letting some friend or brother experiment on them. I asked her why she wanted a tattoo on her back and she said... "so you have something 'nice' to see when you fuck me ass" and here 'some guy' does just that.... fucks her ass and looks the tattoo over.

Attached Files

Comment

Great Idea! It should do well...

Comment

Thanks for the support guys. Hopefully our fellow tattoo lovers out there will help contribute to this thread. New goal for next trip - take good pictures of every tattoo on every ladyboy I see.

AdmirerUK was with this ladyboy in Pattaya who had an amazing tattoo on her back. I'm hoping he snapped a few shots of it. (hint hint)

Comment

What a great thread.!!

I particually like the first shot with the belly button piercing .....very sexy !!!

Comment

Love this one of Beau....
                    Attached Files
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Nice girl Kate from Cascades .....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

alas, i don' thave abstract art examples such as cum spatter next to a LB tat......so i am forced to rely on Asian TS :P.
                          I met this girl during my last trip to Thailand and liked her tat and her attitude. Kinda quiet and was not very good with english. Great person though.
                          Attached Files
                          This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                          Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                          Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                          And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                          FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

I like the girls with tats and also belly piercings. Ladyboys tend to have those dangling ones.

Comment

Tattoos don't do it for me, i'm afraid. Not sexy at all.
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X