Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

You certainly have an Eye for talent
              forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

What a great video,  one of my favorites.

Mark

Comment

It was a wonderful way to start my new job behind the camera , she is a great young lady , totally wonderful model , incredibly sexy and has a fantastic sense of humor .

Comment

I agree Eye is a beautiful model and extremely sexy, but the video is far from the best.

I've mentioned it on another thread, and it's just my opinion, but the photographer should be invisible. To me it destroys the entire fantasy when the photographer interacts with the model unless it is an interview format.

My point is should the fantasy be for the customers or the photographer?

Secondly, and also fantasy destroying, is the constant flash from the still camera. And I do realize that logistics might make it impractical to shoot stills and video separately.

These are only my opinions. I understand that I may be the only member who views the videos this way.

And, most importantly, I truly don't mean to distract from the lovely Ms Eye...she is an incredible beauty.
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

This would make a great Science Fair project, Bam

You could call it "Fluids in Motion" or "Adventures in Hydrodynamics"

To qualify, you'd have to get Eye to do this over and over and over .... again. Can ya dig it?

Comment

I Personally love the interaction..... Keep it up, the videos have improved over the months and stogie says theyll keep improving....so crackon As for eye, nice girl
                        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

she is gorgeous

Comment

Drop-dead fuckin gorgeous, I reckon!!

Comment

Gee.......

Funny thing but when I was with her it didn't quite shoot that high

Probably because I caught in my mouth mid-stream!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                              X